Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Some rules are stupid and need to be broken in order…

• This topic has 14 voices and 114 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 117 total)
  • Author
    Macdaddy

btw – danny was awesome all weekend. in both class and open.

4130forlife

indeed he was.. danny is a super nice kid, i dont ever ever ever think ive heard him curse or get mad at a race.. truly a professional kid

Macdaddy

This is NOT an opinion, but i agree with dave. why offer money for the open? you know the answer. without the money it wouldn’t be the same – Again not my opinion

bmiddaugh

The only disconnect here is non-riders are making rules that affect riders.

Let me put it this way, no one should be asking me how to run the pro-am and what the rules should be, because it won’t affect me, I don’t know what’s best.

I do know exactly who to ask though, the guys who are running all those classes.

As an aside, though I personally don’t listen to non-riders opinions on things, I do listen to everyone’s opinions and the whole point of this whole website is so everyone can voice their opinion without fear of censorship.
    Don’t you think of going nowwhere MacDaddy, cause you’re on of the few guys here who will buck anyones authority and throw your voice out there.

Controversy makes for great banter and fun place.
    Now keep talking! —

BIGANT-DOG

Can’t we all just…….. aw fudge it, LOL I really like you guys. And one day we get this mess we call BMX RACING will be fixed . And on that day the sun will shine and those who have helped the sport grow shall be shown the way to eternal peace, Those that have done nothing but stand by the wayside and bitch and moan. Well we know what’s gonnahappen to them. 😈

bmiddaugh

You guys are right, the money is part of the equation, but how do you entice the older guys to stick around after trophy #3,000?
    Look,
    here in NJ ….and PA we are filled with BMX geniouses, we could come up with something cool to make everyone happy.
    And I think every single thing we are doing, even arguing about stuff like this right here, is making a positive impact.
    Why?
    Because we are trying instead of saying, oh well.

or maybe it’s like,…
    NJ we aren’t sandbagging on how to make BMX better..

Macdaddy

not going anywhere – people always have problems with logic, so i will bang my head some more.

bmiddaugh

Dave, check out Mac’s signature, that is some funny stuff man,
    I seriously think all you guys who come here are the freaking best man, you make this crazy stuff worthwhile, let me stop busting chops and get the pictures and story done.
    Be cool!

BIGANT-DOG

And that is alot of head to be bangin.

Macdaddy

That takes BAWLS ant – my nephew came to a race the other day and asked me when brain from his favorite cartoon started racing. it took me a minute but then said naw, that is just ant, man he has a melon head.

BIGANT-DOG

Hey man hope to pass you on on the track someday.

Macdaddy

an answer to that would mean that i have an opinion about bmx – which i don’t. but if i did that would mean that i was already ahead of you. can’t see ya passing me man sorry.

Macdaddy

btw – soon, man, soon

4130forlife

mike i think we have space for you on the rad team!!!

Macdaddy

are you implying that im out of date and cheesey?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 117 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.