Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Some rules are stupid and need to be broken in order…

• This topic has 14 voices and 114 replies.
Viewing 12 posts - 106 through 117 (of 117 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

the bottom line is, each track is their own business and it is their responsiblity to get their customers and once they get them they need to keep them. the nbl rules or the aba rules are not going to gain or lose riders. the tracks create their own destiny

Linda judging by your statement, i have to say this. It is the riders who create the future. I respect you and you have been around for a long time. But their is alot wrong with what you said (IMO) I can’t even respond fully , i gotta go get ready to race today.

4130forlife

oh man.. cant we all just get along???

linda rules.. ive known her for a long long time.. and she is a great lady.. her and lester have done so much for bmx.. so DONT all attack her or ill put a hurtin on some of you 🙂

bmiddaugh

If the actions of the past got us to where we were 3 years ago.
    What does that say about those who got us there?

If attitude is everything than our attitude is let’s rock the hell out and get this thing going.

Our attitude definately isn’t, well this is the way it’s done.

bmiddaugh

linda rules..

BMX rules.
    Ain’t that right Dave?

4130forlife

bmx f’n rules.. and i will always think that..past, present and future..

but i still love linda…

bmiddaugh

jeez, don’t tell your g/f that!
    😆

4130forlife

she loves linda also

bmiddaugh

With all this talk of love, I wonder when our next state meeting is, so we can spread it all around.

bmiddaugh

Craig said

Now where is my coffee?

Ha mugs! I gots it all!

bmxmomof2

To respond to Bretts original point i.e. why are non-riders making the rules…I refer you to the post “Hey guess how many riders helped”.
    Unfortunately, most riders won’t grab a shovel, let alone sit around and make rules, do paperwork, etc. If you look at a tracks list of volunteers, 99% are the parents, not the riders. I went to Competition Congress and can only think of 4 serious riders who were there.
    Not saying its right, but thats the way it is, if the riders want to make the rules, they need to step up.

bmiddaugh

You’re right and parents and officials need to push harder to make the younger kids understand this is their sport.
    From the moment your kid gets on the track, you should be asking them what they want done and like about it. Start early and ingrain the attitude into them. The current attitude is ingrained into them from years of “other people handle that”.
    Even Donny Robinson has been quoted as saying, “I just worry about racing, I let other people worry about the political and promotional stuff”.
    I don’t want to be an a** but those people are affecting pros paychecks and riders point standings.

Ha, it seems I am all over the place.!

bmiddaugh

You’re right and parents and officials need to push harder to make the younger kids understand this is their sport.
    From the moment your kid gets on the track, you should be asking them what they want done and like about it. Start early and ingrain the attitude into them. The current attitude is ingrained into them from years of “other people handle that”.
    Even Donny Robinson has been quoted as saying, “I just worry about racing, I let other people worry about the political and promotional stuff”.
    I don’t want to be an a** but those people are affecting pros paychecks and riders point standings.

Ha, it seems I am all over the place.!

Viewing 12 posts - 106 through 117 (of 117 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.