Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing BMX Events Greetings from Kentucky!!

• This topic has 20 voices and 166 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 168 total)
  • Author
    CrazyCraig

Now now boys, please don’t fight over me. 🙄

Obviously I know Taft better than anyone on here, and know where he is coming from.

But, for what its worth Imwatchin, it was Brett that sorta talked me back into racing, or at least showing up. You could call me a poser if I came back in great shape but raced rookie and sat down in the races. But, coming in at 256 with a 42 waist and barely making it around EHT without medical assitance on March 3rd to be where I am at now (not that I am all that), I can take alot of personal pride in my accomplishments and do not have to explain myself to anyone. But, I do choose to open myself up to the court of public opinion more than most, so I know I’m gonna take it on the chin once in awhile.

But, as you see, I’m not throwin punches on here, and really do appreciate everyone’s input on this. It been a very constructive conversation and if nothing else, its making people think. I have become a live case study if you will. I wish alot of the parents of younger riders were reading this, if for no other reason than to get them thinking too. Ultimately everyone has to do what they truly feel is right for them and/or their kids.

RFarside

After reading all of this Craig I see what your plans are for Woodward and I want to help. Take 2 or 3 of these. They are water proof incase it would rain that weekend.

pjtaft

@RFarside wrote:

After reading all of this Craig I see what your plans are for Woodward and I want to help. Take 2 or 3 of these. They are water proof incase it would rain that weekend.

Craig,.. maybe they’ll help you balance your gates better!!!

CrazyCraig

Someone lock this thread before I laugh myself silly! 😀

Rich, no decision on Woodward yet. I had made it once and most people agreed, thought you were one of them. I love all the sandbags though. Nice touch.

But, my original decison was made before the Grands so now everyone probably thinks I wrecked on purpose not to get the move-up points. lol

If I stay Nov for Woodward, then thats it, I move up the next race regardless of the outcome, although wouldn’t NJ like me to race the Pres Cup as Nov? (just kidding!)

I think I will know how I feel the week before and take it from there. So, no more debate, lets all get back to work.

paulc

All this over a plastic plate and bragging rights? Unreal!

CrazyCraig

Makes for good reading though, doesn’t it?

I know Paul, seems a little much, but its all good!

bmiddaugh

As immature as this thread seems to be, it still shows how guys who race have a different mentality.
    No one on here yet is turning into a little beotch and throwing names and what not.
    Although it might be real interesting at Woodward….
    kids….peer pressure is a pain even at 40!

RFarside

@bmiddaugh wrote:

Although it might be real interesting at Woodward….
    kids….peer pressure is a pain even at 40!

What is pain?????

RFarside

@CrazyCraig wrote:

But, my original decison was made before the Grands so now everyone probably thinks I wrecked on purpose not to get the move-up points.

I saw your race Craig and from the looks on the EMT’s that didn’t even run on the track after you’re crash. I think they knew it to.

bmiddaugh

What is pain?????

insert Rich Farside themesong….
    (theme from the six million dollar man)
    😯

CrazyCraig

@RFarside wrote:

@CrazyCraig wrote:

But, my original decison was made before the Grands so now everyone probably thinks I wrecked on purpose not to get the move-up points.

I saw your race Craig and from the looks on the EMT’s that didn’t even run on the track after you’re crash. I think they knew it to.

Man-o-man, I get no respect. Next yer gonna say I paid Hank Smith to run into me (which he did). To be honest, my calf is still hurting. I’m sitting there in pain and they were starting the next race. No respects for the old guys!

Too funny Rich. Can I get a side order of ribs to go? 😀

RFarside

@CrazyCraig wrote:

Can I get a side order of ribs to go? 😀

Craig you come to Woodward as an X and I will serve you a right side of ribs over the first turn.

bmiddaugh

brrrrrrrrr…….

RFarside

Craig will have to empty out some sand out of his bags so he can use some of that ice when I get finished with him. This isn’t novice anymore buddy.

bmxmom156

good news.. no scaffoid fx… the xrays show healing is coming along nicely…yahooo. and only 3 weeks with the cast to the elbow( the armpit one is a gonner) the doc even showed him how to continue lifting with the cast on( using forarm instead of wrist with the wt machines??) dont ya just love these sports med ortho docs??? he used to be the team doc for the detroit lions so he is not a fan of sitting around and letting your muscles turn to mush…even if its only for 3 weeks…

i am so happy its not that bone in the middle. also the bone stim machine is only for grownups ( over 21 yrs ) and cant be used if your growth plates arent completed yet. ya learn somehting new every day.

still no woodward though he is bummed but maybe ok for the fall classic or ironman if they have it.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 168 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.