Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing BMX Events Greetings from Kentucky!!

• This topic has 20 voices and 166 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 168 total)
  • Author
    paulc

bmxmom, I broke my scaphoid on July 12th of 05 and it did not heal until October 8th of 05. It took forever to heal due to the very limited circulation of that bone. I was in the process of getting a bone stimulator but it never happened. Apparently it is expensive to own/rent the device. My insurance carrier and most others, I was told, do not want to pay for this until the usual required healing time period has elapsed 6-8 weeks. At this point I was in September getting x-rays every two weeks and the Doctor did not feel it would do me any good. I am 38 by the way, never broke this wrist before. Hope he heals up fast.

Previous Mysterious Quote By Member:

“Anyone who encourages sandbagging is only hurting the rider in the long run.”

How Ironic!

imwatchin

@CrazyCraig wrote:

Yet the Grands showed a few of them weren’t all that.

And your not SANDBAGGING?

RFarside

Sandbagger O sorry Craig how about this. Why don’t you bring your National novice # 13 and you’re out of control starts to Woodward and move up to X. I will bring my 20 back out with my busted ribs and show you how it’s done expert style. Or do you still have a couple of bags that need to be filled?

RaidenHayden

WOW, Rich you just made look like the nice one!!!! That’s hard to do

CWCCRIDER

I got it 💡 Lets line the woodward track with campers If Graig can make it around clean he is ready for X 😆 😆

CrazyCraig

Boy, you guys are relentless. In the end its my body on the track. I feel when you are 39 it should give you some leeway, but you guys just aint letting up, are you? 🙄

But, I am enjoying this, its fun and I don’t mind getting bagged on here by my friends! 😀

Paul – I know I am walking a fine line. I still have not made my decision about Woodward yet. I have plenty of reasons to make my decision either way. Maybe more than anybody I can understand why folks sandbag. When you see that #1 Plate you get greedy. We all want to be #1 in something at some point, right?

Imwatchin – same thing, and from where most of you stand and from what you read, you will have your opinions. You didn’t see me bust a rib, tweak a shoulder, rip up an arm, sprain my thumb and push a tweaked knee only to slam into an RV and spend 8 days rehabbing.

Rich – I know yer bustin, we talked at the Grands about this.

Bill – too late for Rich to make you look like the nice guy, you already threw me under the train once. 😆 But its all good like I told you.

Dang, I feel like I’m on Oprah under the magnifying glass. Someone call Dr. Phil for me, okay?

Remember, I choose how I want to finish out the season. And however I do it is something I gotta feel right about for me in the long run.

CrazyCraig

@CWCCRIDER wrote:

I got it 💡 Lets line the woodward track with campers If Graig can make it around clean he is ready for X 😆 😆

I’ll go train with Scotty Cranmer so he can teach me how to wall ride off of each one!! 😀

RFarside

@CrazyCraig wrote:

Rich – I know yer bustin, we talked at the Grands about this.

Not busting at all Craig……….Bring it.

I just need to ask you 1 thing. Will you put your Novice National, and Regional plates on the same wall as your expert and superclass ones are on?

CWCCRIDER

You are having a great year , you came back got in shape and seem to be having a hole lot of fun. Finish out the year in nov. then go x !!!

I bet if you took the 17x class from BITD and put them on a track like this

http://www.bmxvideo.net/cgi-bin/ImageFolio4/imageFolio.cgi?action=view&link=Videos/Races/996~Stars%20and%20Stripes&image=06SouthPark_EliteMasters_day2.wmv&img=&tt=mpg

11 year old derosa would have a blast racing them !!!!

CrazyCraig

That IS the 17X class from BITD! No joke, I used to race Tennette!

And Rich, okay, so yer not bustin on me, just giving me a good rib-bing, right?

I know, that was bad, but couldnt resist! 😆 Okay, okay, stop groaning everyone!

I don’t have any Superclass plates. I raced two regionals & a Nat before spending too much time with my G/F and not enough on the bike and fell out of it the next year. My best NBL Expert Plate was State #3, I did not go to Grands that year. I raced both ABA & NBL and did not have enough Nats for either that year (1989). So this was my very first National ranking. I know regional is a points chase much like the old ABA District plates were, and most people know that, too. Still, I guess to get #1 with just over three months feels good, but then it opens up the whole sandbaggin debate again: If someone is that good to shoot to the top that fast in Nov, why are they still there?

I’m kind of becoming the poster child for this, aren’t I?

But at least Wiley is is not being too harsh. Thanks Chris!

pjtaft

now this sounds like High School,.. my helmet is shinier than yours,.. so you are a poser,..

I know Craig better than ANYONE on here,.. If craig half thinks he’s ready for X, he’d be there ,..

Craig will use this to accelerate his training,.. and get there,.. I Know that,.. RV’s or not,..

All of you need to remember that this is supposed to be FUN,.. we get hurt and miss work, it DOES hurt to miss work,..

these attitudes were all well and good at 17,.. but most of us have other responsibilities to contend with now.

CrazyCraig

Someone call Aflac! They should be the official sponsor of the 30+ Classes!!! 😯

imwatchin

Poser—-HaHaHa 😆 . You just have to call it like you see it.

Don’t be a hater pjtaft.

pjtaft

[Poser—-HaHaHa . You just have to call it like you see it. ]

Don’t be a hater…. Hmm… think about it…

Sounds Like you should listen to your own post….

4130forlife

who cares about all this jabber????

just fucking ride your bmx bikes dammit

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 168 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.