Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing BMX Events Greetings from Kentucky!!

• This topic has 20 voices and 166 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 168 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

Far as i know he waas suppoesed to be there. Man he is a cool little guy. His mom and dad are real nice too,

bmiddaugh

Yo…
    Are we done playing “How to keep an idiot in suspense”?
    Somebody post what happened already it’s freaking 11:00 am Monday!
    LOL

4130forlife

i did terribly.. but i moved up to vet masters class.. go me.. gulich didnt do well either..farside got 2nd, as did philly d…zach got 4th…

i got national #12.. i got that same number 13 years ago…haha

LeadSled1

I suck.

That is all……………

bmxer

Austin Padilla 2nd in the main – National #11
    Taylor Farside 6th in the main – National #8
    Rich Farside 2nd in the main – National #2

crakstar

i broke my collar bone at the hyper clinic…

jeremy smith got 2 #1 titles with a perfect on 20 and and an almost perfect in cruiser all firsts and a 5th in the main cause of a bad gate, mike smith got 6th in his cruiser main and got 5th over all i beleive jeff tantum didnt make main but went out in style over the pros in the last straight… thats about all i know that hasnt been posted already

CrazyCraig

I was tearing up the main event, running 2nd out of turn 2 into the third straight. Rodney Rice (eventual Nat #2) got squirrely over the dubs, I was passing on the left and then he got squirrely to the left over the step-up and pushed me into the pro section.

I rolled through and went into the last turn in third and tried to stuff it under Rice and Kent Gordy (yes, I was beating Kent!). We came out in a dead heat, they had a little more momemtum than me, but it was the fourth place rider, the eventual #1 Hank Smith, who did not lose any speed behind us and he slammed into me on the third roller in the rythm section. He dropped me hard but went down too.

I got 8th place.

In the 1/8th & 1/4 I stayed on Rice’s right side down the third straight. Why I was on his left in the main, I do not know. If I was on his right, I just might have won the whole dang thing.

So, as always, you get a good story with me, but its the truth. Still, I am VERY proud of myself, no regrets. I know I was right in there with the National #1, 2 & 3 riders and kicking a**. I ran out front all weekend!

Final Standing: #13 in 35 Nov and #46 in 35-39 Cruiser.

bmiddaugh

Craiiiiiiiiiggggg, you just beat almost every 35 over nov in the country…
    We’re calling you……. 😀

CrazyCraig

@LeadSled1 wrote:

I suck.

That is all……………

For the record folks, Jess was bangin bars with VET PROS in his open class motos and transferred out. He made it all the way to the semi’s before finally getting pinched. He kept them honest y’all.

He looked good in Expert too, same thing, came up short in the semi.

You did not suck Jess.

CrazyCraig

@bmxer wrote:

Austin Padilla 2nd in the main – National #11
    Taylor Farside 6th in the main – National #8
    Rich Farside 2nd in the main – National #2

Rich pulled an outside gate in the main and Slater got the inside gate. Rich busted his a** coming across traffic and pulled out of the first turn in 2nd but Slater had no comp on the inside and was just a little too far out in front. Rich did not let up and kept Slater honest staying on his bumper the whole way. How he did this recovering from 7 busted ribs is beyond me. Simply Awesome.

I saw Taylor in her motos and she ran hard as well. They are an awesome daughter & dad team!

Kenny Meleta needed every pedal to transfer out of his semi (took fourth in a near photo finish). I hear he brought home an 8th place trophy and #3 in the country. Way to go Kenny!

Another good semi was Jim Rempkowski in 45-49 Cruiser. It was a back-n-forth fight for fourth place but Jim (in 5th at the time) had just a wee bit more speed coming out of turn 2 and I yelled PUMP IT JIM! PUMP IT!!!!! He did just that down the third straight and railed the third turn hard and slammed the door shut to pull ahead and make it in. He got pinched in the main, but never let up and kept the rest of the pack honest, just couldn’t find a way in. I know he’s very happy with his eigth because he gave it a first place effort!

If anyone gets to see the Pro main, watch the moves DR pulls in the pro section and third turn to take it. Wow. Before that I watched Terry Tennette bust out a can of whoop a** on Vet Pro / Masters riding on FLATS. Look ma, no clips!

CrazyCraig

@bmiddaugh wrote:

Craiiiiiiiiiggggg, you just beat almost every 35 over nov in the country…
    We’re calling you……. 😀

I got at least one more race to go Brett, and that is the Regional Championship. I’m sitting #1 right now.

And if you do not see me race the next two weeks, no, I am not sandbaggin (no comments from you Rich! 😀 ). The wreck in the main severly pulled my calf muscle.. Gotta a little rehab to do.

Craigmeur77

Congratulations Craig, nicely done!!! By the way, when do you move up? 😆

Rich

CrazyCraig

@Craigmeur77 wrote:

Congratulations Craig, nicely done!!! By the way, when do you move up? 😆

Rich

Wog just confirmed the Regional runs AFTER the National on Day 1 of Woodward. I was hoping it would be the other way around (yeah, right) so I could race the Reg Champ as Nov and turn Ex for the Nat.

If I race the Reg Champ as Ex, I would still probably hit Top 3.

We’ll see.

RFarside

RaidenHayden

Rich, I didn’t want to go there!!!! But, dude Craig you are as bad as a kid staying nov one more time so you can race another nat, step up, and show the young ones the RIGHT thing!!!! I mean your words in previos post sound just like those kids you hear in staging

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 168 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.