Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old 2006 State Plates and Jerseys

• This topic has 15 voices and 107 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 136 total)
  • Author
    dunrite9

You can’t run the state plate a the Pres. Cup race?

RaidenHayden

You learn something new all the time, so you win the state plate, but you can’t run it at the race that you had to do the state series for in the first place so you could attend. It gets better everyday

RFarside

No you can not run your state, regional, National, or World #. I think it would be a big scoring mess if they had everyone running there state #s. What you have to run is your 3 digit NBL #.

bmxer901

rich is right. every year that we have gone to the pres. cup they tell you that you have to run your 3dig nbl #. Since its a state vs. state race those numbers dont mean anything. But the race does count as a reg. towards your nat # for 07. and also for the 2 days of the christmas classic you can run you national #.

RFarside

OK I think we are going in the wrong direction with these jerseys. You want something to stand out like Florida and Iowa had last year. If I can get a friend of mine to draw my idea up I think everyone will like it.

Maybe to give you guys some ideas here are some links to pictures that were taken at last years Pres Cup.
    Florida
    Michigan
    Illinois
    Virginia
    Connecticut
    Iowa
    Kentucky
    West Virginia
    North Carolina
    Pennsylvania
    New Jersey

bmiddaugh

I like Fla’s. Anxious to see Rich’s vision here.
    Hey, no one responded to my idea on how to do this next season!

bmiddaugh

I like Fla’s. Anxious to see Rich’s vision here.
    Hey, no one responded to my idea on how to do this next season!

bmxmom156

i see the plates- brett they look like rob johnsons plates.. he did one for danny last yr actually it was for the pres cup so he would have a nice one using his nbl number every yr he went (instead of some crappy make one last minute one.) he does nice work.

sorry i assumed everyone knew you cant run anything but the nbl number at pres cup( yea ya i know dont assume anything)

dont sweat the jersey thing remember you are just 2 days into this as far as we can see here i think you have a lot of great ideas.

i think the key is contrast. what fla has is contrast in colors that make it stand out. i love nj colors but remember blue / yellow are very popular and hard to spot if3 other states use them

bmxmom156

i see the plates- brett they look like rob johnsons plates.. he did one for danny last yr actually it was for the pres cup so he would have a nice one using his nbl number every yr he went (instead of some crappy make one last minute one.) he does nice work.

sorry i assumed everyone knew you cant run anything but the nbl number at pres cup( yea ya i know dont assume anything)

dont sweat the jersey thing remember you are just 2 days into this as far as we can see here i think you have a lot of great ideas.

i think the key is contrast. what fla has is contrast in colors that make it stand out. i love nj colors but remember blue / yellow are very popular and hard to spot if3 other states use them

bmiddaugh

This is what I got. Basically what it was before but red, white, black.

Bigger size, anyone who has illustrator I can send the original too.
    http://brokenspokes.net/downloads/2006-nj-jersey/2006-NJ-Jersey-r-bk-wht.jpg

And I’ll help in any way I can with any design there is.

bmiddaugh

This is what I got. Basically what it was before but red, white, black.

Bigger size, anyone who has illustrator I can send the original too.
    http://brokenspokes.net/downloads/2006-nj-jersey/2006-NJ-Jersey-r-bk-wht.jpg

And I’ll help in any way I can with any design there is.

bmiddaugh

oh Debbie, yea that is Johnsons plates, he does a good job…
    Though I would still like to see one of our own design our own plates.

bmiddaugh

oh Debbie, yea that is Johnsons plates, he does a good job…
    Though I would still like to see one of our own design our own plates.

bmxmom156

sorry i have to say i like the jersey with a more “devil-look”. and i asked dan he has a memory for stuff like this he said in the past 10 yrs the pres cup shirts have always been blue combo w/antoher color blue/ yellow…except for 1 yr when the riders voted and they got green( green /black/white as i look at the pic) we have never had red.(although one yr the jerseys were cotton and we had white with a big blue circle in the center w/yellow nj)

he said red black white with devil on the back facing the guy behind ya( this is his idea like i said last night not mine)

bmxmom156

sorry i have to say i like the jersey with a more “devil-look”. and i asked dan he has a memory for stuff like this he said in the past 10 yrs the pres cup shirts have always been blue combo w/antoher color blue/ yellow…except for 1 yr when the riders voted and they got green( green /black/white as i look at the pic) we have never had red.(although one yr the jerseys were cotton and we had white with a big blue circle in the center w/yellow nj)

he said red black white with devil on the back facing the guy behind ya( this is his idea like i said last night not mine)

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 136 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.