Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old 2006 State Plates and Jerseys

• This topic has 15 voices and 107 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 136 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

You said something interesting there….
    The riders voted and chose green/bk/wht.
    My 2 questions are
    1. what were the other color combos to pick from?
    2. who decided what colors you could pick from?

The riders should decide what colors and then be able to submit their own designs and then vote on them themselves.
    Man…jeesh, …you all need a little lesson from the freestyle world, I guess I have to keep repeating this.
    This is the riders sport let them do with it as they see fit and you will see amazing things….

bmiddaugh

You said something interesting there….
    The riders voted and chose green/bk/wht.
    My 2 questions are
    1. what were the other color combos to pick from?
    2. who decided what colors you could pick from?

The riders should decide what colors and then be able to submit their own designs and then vote on them themselves.
    Man…jeesh, …you all need a little lesson from the freestyle world, I guess I have to keep repeating this.
    This is the riders sport let them do with it as they see fit and you will see amazing things….

bmxmom156

if i remember correctly there was one person who was on the jersey committee that yr( and i think he got stuck with it as no one else stepped up to the plate. if it wasnt for him doing the design/color they would have wore repeat jerseys or worse yet none! but dont quote me i would have to ask mr memory when he gets home..lol)

the same design was presented with 4 diff colors and i think they were yellow/ blue/green/ black or red i dont remember

if you have this many opinions i can only imagine with kids. iw ould say you would have to have a group of riders making up a “jersey design comittee” that would have to meet and design way ahead of time. look what it takes to get adults to meet, kids may be more difficult…be careful what you wish for.

bmxmom156

if i remember correctly there was one person who was on the jersey committee that yr( and i think he got stuck with it as no one else stepped up to the plate. if it wasnt for him doing the design/color they would have wore repeat jerseys or worse yet none! but dont quote me i would have to ask mr memory when he gets home..lol)

the same design was presented with 4 diff colors and i think they were yellow/ blue/green/ black or red i dont remember

if you have this many opinions i can only imagine with kids. iw ould say you would have to have a group of riders making up a “jersey design comittee” that would have to meet and design way ahead of time. look what it takes to get adults to meet, kids may be more difficult…be careful what you wish for.

DigetyelaD

what about a big jersey tomato

DigetyelaD

what about a big jersey tomato

RaidenHayden

Yeah that’s the ticket, or how about the Garden State thing Brett has on the board!!! TO me that seems to be the most logical, as we are the garden state!!!!

RaidenHayden

Yeah that’s the ticket, or how about the Garden State thing Brett has on the board!!! TO me that seems to be the most logical, as we are the garden state!!!!

bmxmom156

you are a fuddy duddy!

bmxmom156

you are a fuddy duddy!

RaidenHayden

Ok Garden State emblem with ” only the strong survive” under it. Does that still make me a fuddy duddy ??????

RaidenHayden

Ok Garden State emblem with ” only the strong survive” under it. Does that still make me a fuddy duddy ??????

bmiddaugh

I like that idea too….
    Someone post some artwork.
    LOL, ah the free exchange of ideas!
    Does everyone realize yet that nothing has to be the way it is simply because someone says that is the way it has always been?

bmiddaugh

I like that idea too….
    Someone post some artwork.
    LOL, ah the free exchange of ideas!
    Does everyone realize yet that nothing has to be the way it is simply because someone says that is the way it has always been?

Sullivan

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 136 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.