Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old 2006 State Plates and Jerseys

• This topic has 15 voices and 107 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 136 total)
  • Author
    bmxmom156

just a ques… didnt know bob w but did he have any kids that raced or maybe grandkids( dont know how old he was when he passed)

just curious

def should have some sort of bw tribute since he was from the garden state. nice idea brett

bmiddaugh

Bob has always been on the jersey.
    If anyone has info on who I can contact to get info on this gentleman I would love it.
    BMX Racings Greatest Advocate

bmxgirlmom

Brett: Talk to Linda. She is a treasure trove of Bob Warnicke info.

bmxgirlmom

bmxgirlmom

bmiddaugh

Been thinking about the who is on top thing, north to south, alphabetical…
    anyone remember the knights of the ROUND table?
    If ya put them in a circle then it becomes irrelevant who is where.
    Let’s see if I can get something, board, rider and parent friendly using the nj devil idea, should be out there before everyone is on the gate at the nbl grands on friday.

bmiddaugh

Let’s see if I can get something, board, rider and parent friendly using the nj devil idea, should be out there before everyone is on the gate at the nbl grands on friday.

bmiddaugh

bmxer901

we have had the tracks on the back in the past with just a star in the location of the track. But the devil idea is one of the best yet. as for the bob idea it is only right that in some way he stays on it. Around the top would be great depending what we have on the rest of the jersey. But like i said once before how long do we have to actually get these made up. dont you think theres still a few states out there doing this. their probably going through the same thing we are. I just hope that we dont get cought in a back order.

bmxer901

we have had the tracks on the back in the past with just a star in the location of the track. But the devil idea is one of the best yet. as for the bob idea it is only right that in some way he stays on it. Around the top would be great depending what we have on the rest of the jersey. But like i said once before how long do we have to actually get these made up. dont you think theres still a few states out there doing this. their probably going through the same thing we are. I just hope that we dont get cought in a back order.

bmxer901

RFarside

They told me once I send them the art work they could have them back to me in 3 weeks. I don’t think this will be a problem.

RFarside

They told me once I send them the art work they could have them back to me in 3 weeks. I don’t think this will be a problem.

RFarside

bmiddaugh

I will have the design done by the latest monday evening, ready for review.
    We will have to show everyone on the 9th, then after that, 3 weeks.
    Which means ….at the latest early october.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 136 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.