Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old 2006 State Plates and Jerseys

• This topic has 15 voices and 107 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 136 total)
  • Author
    Sullivan

dunrite9

I like the idea of running a contest next year. Give out a common entry sheet to any one that wants to enter. Have a final four vote at the state championship.

Keep up the good work Brett!

dunrite9

I like the idea of running a contest next year. Give out a common entry sheet to any one that wants to enter. Have a final four vote at the state championship.

Keep up the good work Brett!

bmxmom156

cant get sullivans post/link

im sooo techy

🙄

bmxmom156

cant get sullivans post/link

im sooo techy

🙄

you ask for kids…. her comes a kids idea… taken from one of my previous posts …… i dont know whose on the shirt commitee or whatnot but as i was driving today i say a sign that i think would personally be great on a jersey and or as the njbmx logo……http://www.unioncountyfresh.com/jerseyfresh.gif and just change fresh to bmx….. or what ever you want it to say…. i mean thats a universal symbol of the big nj and its simple……

bmiddaugh

yo…
    yoyo, I looked at that and liked it as well. Have you learned how to do any graphic programs yet? I would be stoked to see some young dude do something up! If you need something, tell me.
    Also, jersey “committees”. Can you get a ride on the 9th to the state meeting? Show up and we’ll put you in for something.
    It’s your sport man, contribute all you want!

where is the meeting at? i have photoshop… still pretty bad at it 😀 but i do have some knowledge in Macromedia fireworks but i dont have a copy of that software 🙁 when i go back to school next week 🙁 i will but it will be tight trying to pass my A+ certifacation test and work in FW 2 😀 but i will try 😀

and i dont have grafix design class till after christmas break 🙁 but if i do contribute to this maybe some extra credit will be in my pocket ( OOO YEAH !!)

bmiddaugh

I have fireworks, I can give ya a copy, come to the meeting its at CJBMX sept 9th about 4-4:30. Even if it’s not this year we can start early for next!

ill try to get there .. i dont know if my ride (mom) has any plans ? could my parents sit in also?

bmiddaugh

yepper

I keep hearing about committees, riders voting etc…unfortunately, in a true democracy, either NOTHING gets done, or a dictatorship happens. That being said, we obviously need a jersey this year…soon. So, as I see it, we have 2 ideas (the yellow/blue, and the Devil). If there are any other ideas, lets bring them to the meeting on the 9th and come to a conclusion. FWIW (for what its worth, Brett! 🙄 ) If we come to a concensus here, that should be brought up at the meeting also, as I am sure not everyone will attend.

For next year…lets start early, have say 5 designs and vote on them.

Loren OUT!

paulkka

Brett, I took a number of pictures of jerseys at the Grands that have a design on the back that would be similar to the “jersey devel” design. How do I attach these?[/list]

bmiddaugh

ya gotta post them to a site and put the link here…
    I don’t have the forums set up to allow attachments…
    and… not to be an a**, but if ya guys want to rock a different design then I came up with that’s cool as hell…but I sorta gotta start working on the other stuff we have going on…
    Issue 6
    the CJBMX video
    setting up for ’07 and the show I’m gonna try and make for you guys to put on local access.
    In fact, in 4 days we are having the meeting, so maybe some people can have some stuff there…

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 136 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.