Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old 2006 State Plates and Jerseys

• This topic has 15 voices and 107 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 136 total)
  • Author
    bigjeff

Well, I have Tom Martin and Jeffery here and they both like the blue devil.

bmiddaugh

bmiddaugh

More info, where should the devil face be?
    detailed info.
    call Phil and Dale in the room too….lol

bmiddaugh

remember
    when there is an NJ rider on the gate, you want to
    see them from the stands.
    Too much blue all together and what you are wearing from 200-300′ away will get lost, even if it looks cool up close.

bmxmom156

[/b]RED devil

thats the only pic i could find -remember i didnt have the red one…i think it looks looks much better in red

bmxmom156

i think the red devil should be on the riders backs(looking you right in the eyes) so it has an intimidating effect on whoever is behind…kind of like the jersey years ago that had a huge stop sign on the back. i forget what state that was but they said it had subliminal effects or something…

bigjeff

i think that we should put the blue devil on the front then on the back have NEW Jersey where someones last name goes then have the state with the tracks under that and on the arms use the NJ Devils. So we should just kind of put all of them into one

bigjeff

also i agree with the red

bmiddaugh

So it’s ok if the jerseys clash with the plates at the awards?

CWCCRIDER

not a lot of people voting ???/ I don’t like the devil

Is the Jersey Devil design ok?
    yes
    50% [ 1 ]
    no
    50% [ 1 ]
    use the original one
    0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

bmiddaugh

Ok
    I’ve been giving this a lot of thought.
    Tonight, I am going to change the colors on our design to red/blk/wht.
    I’m not changing the design.
    Doesn’t mean I don’t like everyone’s suggestion but as we all know, everyone is gonna have an idea or opinion.
    I have implemented my idea.
    We now have 2 designs to choose from and know what they both look like.
    I invite everyone to come here and make a design and put it up and we should vote on which we like best.
    I have no problem with that idea, in fact, going forward maybe we should make the Pres Cup shirt design a heavily promoted thing and get THE KIDS involved so they can have some input. Make it a contest, whoever wins gets a free jersey in addition to the one they get at the Pres Cup for free.
    THAT would stir involvement.
    Tonight, the design in the colors I originally wanted to do it in.
    Sept 9th, we’ll take a vote at the meeting on which to go with, and then we’ll all be happy because we will have gone ahead and done something democratically.
    I hope I’ve at least shown everyone the path on which to do these things and make yourself feel like you are involved.
    and…
    (No, my feelings aren’t hurt, I personally like the Devil in red idea very much, but at some point I gotta say, “Brett make some time for yourself”)

bmiddaugh

The plates should be done the same way as well.
    Democratically.
    Everyone says it’s for the kids, well get those creative little mugs involved in more than just being a racer.
    We may very well have a last place rider or mid pack kid, who is a WHIZ at design and could use a good self esteem boost.

4130forlife

black shirts with hot pink all over it

bmxmom156

plates dont have to necessarily match the jersey. after all you cant run the plate at the pres cup anyway right? so that will only be run locally instate.

what do the plates look like is there a picture posted somewhere? i know the guy who did them last yr they came out nice he does great custom work.

bmiddaugh

Debbie, you’re killing me…lol!
    On the front of the site, where the jersey is….read more.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 136 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.