Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Presidents Cup-Christmas Classic

• This topic has 12 voices and 60 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

Bob,
    Good to hear from you again.
    Gotta tell ya though, we ran our whole state series for this race and when I look up nov and X placings all I get is 35 over.
    I appreciate your enthusiasm for the older classes but I am attempting to generate interest in the event on our local level.
    Any chance of getting the complete results?

BMXspectator

@bmxer901 wrote:

Like I have said in the past if whoever is buddy buddy with the top officials in nj they will never have problems.

PLEASE explain what you are trying to say.

bmiddaugh

I think he is saying that if you are tight with those in charge, you don’t run into problems.

Man that would be favoritism and totally uncool.

BIGANT-DOG

Man that would be favoritism and totally uncool

Favoritism in njbmx, No there is none of that allowed!!!!!!!!! :wink:!

BMXspectator

It looks like North Carolina had it together for the Presidents cup. Could New Jersey do some thing like this? http://www.ncstatebmx.com/

All the information you would need if you were attending this race.

bmiddaugh

Yes!..
    no?…
    um, maybe…

BMXspectator

What I am trying to ask is why couldn’t someone from the New Jersey board post all the information like North Carolina did.

bmiddaugh

I think Jeff Morgan was the web guy for njbmx in 2006.
    His email is on the site.

dunrite9

:wink:! Shhhhhhhhh
    the less we know the better.
    the more riders to the Presidents Cup the more jerseys they have to give for away for free, Ohh Argh! and entrance fees!! :wink:! :wink:!

BMXspectator

You have to be kidding. I have tried to email Jeff Morgan but he never replies back. Is he a board member?

RaidenHayden

Uh
    NO, he isn’t a rep, definitely not an elected offical. Might be an alternate!!!

BMXspectator

I ran across this on the New Jersey bmx web site.

Copyright
    The NJBMX.ORG website has been produced under the auspices of the New Jersey BMX Association.
    All photography and video copyrights are exclusively held by the photographers and their representatives.
    No images or videos may be copied from this website. Contact Visions InfoLine to find out how to get in touch with the photographers.
    No material from this site may be copied, reproduced, stored in any retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior permission in writing from the Visions InfoLine.

Who is the state photographer and what’s with all the copyright stuff? This is bmx not the CIA.

bmiddaugh

I dunno about the stressing on the whole copyright thing.
    Seems like at this point you want to loosen up a bit on things.

Give a little back to the sport.

Pictures on the web aren’t suitable for printing anyway.

I think the generation coming up will have a VERY different view on this fucking copyright thing.

RaidenHayden

I’s turned into a joke the whole thing, seems like a bunch of people who want their cut, so secrecy is paramount, in maintaining THEIR control. When in reality, it shouldn’t be about control, as much as kids having a good time, spending time with their families.

BIGANT-DOG

hehehehe

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.