Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Presidents Cup-Christmas Classic

• This topic has 12 voices and 60 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

Just wanted to say good luck to everyone who is attending. Have fun, be cool, rep NJ well.

…and try not to wreck any hotel rooms.

I know, I know…I’ve been there myself.
    Grab a dew, chill and relax, leave the destruction to the people you are racing on the track…

bmxmom156

who all is going?

good luck to all…is anyone up for posting results when they are out there? let us know how the track is etc…thanks and good luck nj!!!!

bmxmom156

also is anyone taking a team nj jersey out with them for some pro autographs???

i also posted on the njbmx forum hopefully somone takes one out with them ( maybe 2?)

i offered to take them with us when we start up racing again in the spring its no problem… hopefully someone “in the loop” sees this and b rings at least one with them. i think its a great idea for njbmx state series can be raffled off or used in the chinese auction like cj had at the championship. the pros are usually happy to help out the local tracks.

dunrite9

Is anyone organizing team NJ for the Pres. Cup?
    Are the Jerseys in?
    Would be nice to get a Team NJ group photo, ( For Brett, for the front of the new NJBMX.org)
    LKM

bmiddaugh

Sounds good.
    We’ll bring this up at the jan meeting.
    Yea, Pete, that would be nice as a story for the front of the new njbmx.org…

bmxmom156

the state usually designates a head person/ team manager for team nj someone who hands out the jerseys and/or also does the team sheets for the state/ presidents cup. when all the kids line up for the parade lap you can get a great picture of all the kids.

hopefully someone remembers to bring a camera its kind of a crazy rushed morning but good luck to all!!!

bmxmom156

dans looking for some christmas classic track pics i didnt see any online. can someone post a link? thanks. who all is out there fromnj?

RFarside
    bmxmom156

thanks!!

merry christmas everyone!

bmxmom156

does anyone have any results posted anywhere? i cant get on bmxmania.com for any results for some reason the home page comes up empty? what are there gremlins loose in the bmx c ommunity or what??

first this site then that one?

the aba had their grands results up right away i thought maybe with the nbls new website they would have gotten the results section up to speed as well??

maybe its me or is my pc is possessed?

RaidenHayden

I kinda thought someone would have been pumped to post that!! We need something to pump up people

bmiddaugh

I’ll look through the results and put up who did stuff from nj tonight.

bmiddaugh

oh…they dont have the results up yet..

bmxmom156

there are some pics and some results on bmxunderground but mostly pros and such

i never did get a count on how many nj riders actually went? does anyone know or is there a list so mewhere? kind of like pullng teeth is it just me or is it a big secret?

people used to be pumped about this race big ti me all results chatting about who did what where and in what moto…this yr its like it never happened ( except for farside and co thank God some jersey folks went!!)

LeadSled1

The scores are all boogered up. I checked through a backdoor and you can see them. No mains for the classic day one posted, no P-cup.

http://www.nbl.org/nbl/christmasclassic06/INDEX.htm

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.