Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old NO SMALL KIDS BEGINERS OR NOVICES ON FIRST TWO STAIGHTS @EHT

• This topic has 17 voices and 48 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    RaidenHayden

Hey I think Sully i on to something, they may be south of the line, let me ask, do you hear banjos when you are there

jaylamoon

Definately is something in the water, being that I am local to EHT…or close enough…So anyway, sounds like there should be a good turn out being there is a 4 page thread and EHT is yet again shrouded with controversy… there will be bandaids in registration for those of you who get some booboos…

s4lnj

23 riders– perhaps you should commit to a little old school policing of the area– hockey players can’t be that tough!!!!

never mind– don’t listen to me

bmxmom156

thats exactly what i was talking about

bmxer901

from what I was told only 3 people needed an emergancy assistance. the rest took them selves in. Sounds like mostly a few fractures and some concusions were on the list. My thought is probably not wearing helmets which is just stupid. The riders seem to be from all over. a couple from NY, PA, and DE. The rest just locals I guess. dont know to much besides that.

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.