Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old NO SMALL KIDS BEGINERS OR NOVICES ON FIRST TWO STAIGHTS @EHT

• This topic has 17 voices and 48 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)
  • Author

The track was re done it was good! The second straight has that big ass dirt jump, managable if you a super star or you lock up the brakes but hey what are you gonna do. well…. who went back out and made 90 degree f’n dirt jumps on all the jumps in the first two staights its the end of pump racing at eht look at the other tracks guys they flow roll, jumping and manualing should be an option on every jump, for a fair race! these jumps give you one option (to clear them) the track is in real bad shape as far as sugar sand at the bottom of every jump at least 1-3 inches of this stuff, the turns though they are awsome are a loose gravel nightmare.

bmxmom156

when did you go and were there any racers riding there? what were the little guys doing on those jumps? ( they should be able to manuver over it somehow??)

i hope you are exaggerating… or maybe once ppl start riding it will “tone down a bit”? did you get any pics?

i was all for changes at eht but hopefully not to the extreme you are describing. the moto counts are low enough without scaring the new/younger riders away….

please post pics if anyone has some…

CrazyCraig

I was there the week after Christmas and this was not my impression. AND…there were a whole bunch of kids on Walmart bikes doing just fine over these jumps. But…I don’t know what, if anything, has been done since then. As far as there being sand on the track, you know that will be gone before racing starts. Give Les & Chris & Rich and everyone else down there a chance.

well not so much small kids they dont have the speed to get thrown its been changed since christmas i rode it then too. and like I wrote the only real peaked out junp was the one on the second straight. now its all the jumps in the first two runs

RaidenHayden

And at HCBMX, we had someone taking all the lips off, go figure

bmiddaugh

Hey if we don’t like the tracks, we should build our own… 😈

phantom

The Jackfrost race will be a good tuneup race for the national.

Im all for change …. do to that being part of life. my big thing is if I bring a coulpe of new riders out, these lips will chase them off.

I agree phantom will a medic be on hand !!

BIGANT-DOG

Will there be pics of the ambulance leving the track. And how much will they cost.? Oh yeah i went there.

The track is fine, all the loose stuff is there because the track has seen alot of riding activity and its winter and it rains and its windy and cold. Its nothing a broom cannot fix before race day.

As for the layout, it is what it is. Its difficult in some spots and not so difficult in others. I find it difficult and challenging, i like it!

phantom

I have been posting up on myspace to get a big draw for the jackfrost.

phantom

I checked it out too Nial after the first two straights it hasnt changed.We will be ready to rock eht.

BIGANT-DOG

This is my second jackfrost. I hope that we have wheather like last year(yeah right) Cold or not i will be there. I posted up on vintage about it Gonna post it again too.

s4lnj

yeah the track needs some grooming, it will work out– as far as the lay out– this is the same thing that cj went through last year with the big dub going into the first turn— there are options over, you just have to figure them out

dave

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.