Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old NO SMALL KIDS BEGINERS OR NOVICES ON FIRST TWO STAIGHTS @EHT

• This topic has 17 voices and 48 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)
  • Author

I agree! Sanctioned or not that is the thing about EHT, its open 24 hours a day 7 days a week and its open to everyone to ride.

ihatem

We were at the EHT track yesterday, there was a pretty decent amount of riders there. My son Gabe is a 6 year old racer, he loved the new track! He even did a front flip onto his face right before the first turn and thought it was AWESOME!

The track has his vote.

I have to say though, there were a lot of hockey players sitting on the first turn throwing garbage on the track, and sliding down on the cardboard. How would they feel if we threw sh*t on their rink?

Do we let that just happen while we all stand there and watch?

bmiddaugh

apparently not in the perfect location though anymore. yikes.
    Someone should speak to the person who is working on Patmos.

http://www.patmospark.com/

bmiddaugh

again,
    racers shown up by freestylers!!! 😈

I think that they will have a problem with the local barbie bikers using the track and getting hurt since its open 24/7 rumor has 12 kids have been takin to the ER since christmas. not good……….

bmxmom156

hey …what i meant was when you go down there bring a shovel and ask if you can help make some improvements ifyoudont like the lips i am not a fan of anyone taking a shovel and smacking down lips on jumps ( someone did this at flem and s certain rider in my family frieked out!!) always ask the td before making changes…

sopranos? i never even had hbo…lol

and get those friggin hocky placer off the track maybe we should empty the portapotties onto their rinks?? hmmm? (yea no coffee yet this am_ thats right… its hard enough to maintain the track/ areas when i hear vandallism it really pisses me off to no end… someone has to be in charge of the hockey league can locals make a call to whomever in charge??

BIGANT-DOG

Did you notice they have pics of the board members and contact numbers. Boy they have their stuff together.

This is how it should be done.

bmiddaugh

Debbie, since you said it was a certain rider in your family that freaked out, I can only think you mean yourself. Dan seems pretty mellow…
    I mean you did tell me that you tried the track once or twice and we have been seeing a new side of you on here lately…
    Jeesh…Debbie-Hulk?

— 😆

bmxmom156

i think it was one day last summer or the year before i forget.. i took him there early to help out to redo the surface and they spent alot of time getting it ready for a state race the following weekend… then the next time we went all of a sudden the lips were all rounded and flat and somoene ( no names here…lol) told us that a certain track parent took a shovel to the lips that were considered to be dangerous… well i can tell you dan was not happy and neither were any of the other 16-20 yr old riders…. just not the thing to do on your own…

if its one thing i cant stand is vandalism and destructive behavior….. you cant blame me can you? it takes an inhuman amt of time and energy to get these tracks to where the riders think its perfect shape( weather alone is not on our side as it is…) and then someone comes along for no good reason and screws it up?? just for fun or because they are bored, jealous whatever?? all the stuff that was done to eht last season was the end of my patience with that sort of thing…sorry there is no excuse i still say get a videocam…

bmxmom156

one more thing.. is some kids, teenagers, adults whoever is doing this and you SEE them what is wrong with going up to them and calling them out??? i have no prob with asking what the hell they are doing? i guess its working in a school so many years i dont see anything wrong with confrontation ( as long as there are no weapons in volved….. yikes) and possibly a little public embarrassment??

you would be suprised if they are teenagers they dont like being publically called out in front of their friends…

bmxer901

When I stopped by sat. the hocky players were a big problem. I watched one little kid go down hard while hocky players decided to chace him and run next to him on the track. Is hocky getting that boring over there that they have to mess with the track? I still say hang up signs that say under servalance or somthing like that. Sory bad speller

bmxmom156

just a question for 901… you seem to be there alot if you live locally do you know these kids? also you posted you have 23 riders?? you mean a team ( cant be 23 kids unless you are from utah) if all those ppl are there on a reg basis start taking names/ pictures whatever info you can get on this group. last yr someone suggested taking pics with a camera phone or something ( at least the license plate of the car they are traveling in if you dont want to do the face shot)

i would think the same kids are doing the damage over and over . and if its hockey then find out who the director of the prog is and report it. do it again and again. sooner or later the guy is going to get sick of your phone calls and complaints and do something about it.

they work too hard down there to have to deal with vandalism/ repair before a race ….

has anyone called the police?? sounds pretty obvious but duhh

bmiddaugh

ah, another year and another multi page EHT thread.

Doesn’t this stuff get old to you guys?

Sullivan

Brett i think they put something in the water down there…. Isn’t EHT south of the Masion Dixon Line?????

4130forlife

who cares .. lets just ride… arrrrg.. the grass is NOT greener on the other side.. sometimes i wish i didnt know all about the inside going ons of nj bmx… its irritates the hell out of me…

wahhh wahhh, the trakcs to hard.. wahh wahh, the track scheduals arent listed…

RIDE YOUR DAMN BIKES AND SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!

THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO WILL UNDERSTAND BMX.. IS US BMXERS

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.