• This topic has 13 voices and 66 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

Woa, that ip address thing could have cost me, I forgot about spoofing ip addreses…

bmiddaugh

Hey, Debbie, I think you told me you have experience as a track treasurer,
    Bill may be looking for help soon.
    We promise not too ban you from any sites. —

RFarside

Keepitreal are you the official spokesperson for the other side?

If you feel this is the place that you want to air this kind of stuff out, I would be more then willing to enlighten my fellow riders as to what is really going on. It is your call.

CrazyCraig

Gonna throw my $.02 in again:

The way I am reading all this tells me keepitreal has never ever had a personal conversation with Rich, or anyone else in this thread. Or, if you have, you already made up you mind a long time ago about what you think based on what you think the facts are.

Recently I posted something without knowing ALL the facts and two people, who I think I can call friends at this point, PM’d me and basically ripped me a new tooter. But…I respected that, realized where I did not have all my facts, but at the same time tried to moderate the conversation so most everyone would respect the other’s opinion since ultimately we were all on the same side.

That said, Rich is not perfect. I believe if he were to botch something he would man up and say something, he is not the type to hide. I also do not see where you can say he is hiding behind his keyboard when he is a VERY visible person in BMX – locally AND nationally. You can walk up to Rich ANY time and he will talk with you. Is he opinionated? Hell yeah! But he has got the experience to back it up. Am I saying he is perfect and is 100% right about everything, hell no, nobody is. But right now, at this very crucial juncture of moving things forward, you can’t ask for much better.

Last thought (yes Billy, I’ll be done soon 🙄 ): I personally do not believe Rich messed anything up last year. But guess what: in order to get the momentum going that is really needed to build this back up, some mistakes are gonna be made. But at least he is doing something!! That is why several have questioned “what have you done?”. No, it is not a prequalifcation that you must have “done something” to come on here and start a thread and voice your opinion, but when you are trying to call out someone who has done nothing but bust his a** for a sport that he absolutely loves, well my friend, if you cannot tell us who you are then we do not know what contributions you have made that would make us want to at least be open to listening to you.

Thats all for now.

Signed,

Craig Wilson
    39x & Cruiser, Team Coordinator GHP Atomlab Northeast, NJBMX Awards & Prez Cup committee member, HCBMX track sponsor and possible State Series sponsor. President, RV Conservation Foundation (a Winnebago is a terrible thing to waste – please move it!)

RaidenHayden

Craig you are the whole reason I’m staying with trailers and NOT getting an RV

bmxmom156

treasurer? haha you are sooo funny..if you saw my checkbook you would laugh.. no… i have only held an official/ non official “fill in medic” position at the track , also have been called the 50/50 lady but never treasurer… although i did write the checks from our team checkbook years ago to pay for the entries for state series.. but if you asked my son about my math abilities he would laugh very loudly( yea i am from the count on your fingers school of thought)

would be happy to pick any riders off the track and put them back together again if bill needs help with that. just get me enough bandaids/gauze pads and tape for when caveman races….

haha

bmiddaugh

Yea, what is the deal here, I almost had it figured out and then I get the rug pulled out…
    again.

I’m starting to think those “stupid” comments about me have some meaning.

Are you someone who has some knowledge of njbmx keepitreal?

bmxmom156

no expresso for me bill…btw i had a cup at some cava something or other cafe down in ac this past weekend that ws out of this world… with tons of whiped cream and some caramel topping,,,,made starbucks/ dd taste like crap…unbelievable…

im hooked! maybe thats why i have no patience i am going thru caffeine withdrawl this morning!

rider1

Ok, that was fun to read,now lets get back to work. Rich I spoke to Vinny and everthing is a go. Brett you are working on the prmo stuff right. Good,now lets make sure we all do our jobs so we can get NJ back on the map. Oh and keep it real you are not in the loop.For the record Rich did do his job,and we are now moving forward. Thank you for all your criticizims. Lets not respond to any more of this as we have more important things to do. We can not waste any more time dealing with people who don’t know what is going on. Rich this means you, keep your eye on the ball. I know its hard,but its ok.

Rich

bmiddaugh

sent the proof to Loren to get it checked out.
    Put in the order by this thur, and I’ll have the flyers by next fri.

poster is ready just need $$.

website was finished but removed.

bmxbum1

Alright Ciancio, the gig is up. Enough with the keepitreal biz. I understand that you are bitter that Rich pulls you down the first straight, but this is hitting below the belt.

Joe

bmiddaugh

LOL!

bmiddaugh

Joe,
    I think when I get this shit together for free ride tracks that we should try to get it going in TR as well.
    Places like that could be the draw to get people to race.
    That way it becomes a progression.

Do you still have that contact in TR?

adamguild

Love the negative energy…….Blame yourself first….Everyone wants changes….Do it yourself………Dont wait for everyone else…………

bmxbum1

Brett…

Yes. I’m still in touch with the person that can help get the ball rolling. I just recieve my latest tax bill from the mayor and the attached note had a paragraph about how excited he was that the new skatepark was approved. I know that Dover Township is making a big push to provide safe, healthy places for kids to hang and have fun.

Joe

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 68 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.