• This topic has 13 voices and 66 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    keepitreal

I keep reading these posts about grant this and promotion this and wonder why everyone has to bitch and complain about things that are getting done. I understand that all the things that people are complaining about are being done but everyone keeps dwelling on and on about the stuff that is being done.

Maybe if people like Mr. Farside would follow thru with things that they promise then things would get done faster. I have heard that he is one of the hold up in this grant thing. If Mr. Farside would maybe get the things that are needed to complete the different tasks instead of posting stupid stuff on this site things would be better.

I understand that he isnt the only one, but he seems to have alot to say and not willing to step up and be a man and admit he is wrong.

bmiddaugh

Really man, like what is up with you?

bmiddaugh

Do you care to respond to that Mr Farside.

RaidenHayden

I could understand, if the moron hiding behind the screen name came out after me, but why Rich, and WHAT hasn’t he done?????

s4lnj

interesting point of view–

not my personal opinion, but you are entitled to it.

where should one begin?

#1– yes things may be getting done– but with un-needed resistance. these things should have been no-braininers, but there were people that were reluctant to do anything. and not just the grant– bike hangers, the grant, blah blah.. and it wasn’t Mr. farside, despite what you may have been told or think.

#2– not sure who you are or who you know, but i’m guessing that you don’t know farsied evry well. because ifyou could spend just a few minutes with him, than you would know that he has been overlly willing to do what ever he could, but keeps running into brick walls with the powers that be.

#3– the site is here so that people can “post stupid stuff” — ie: your entire post

that’s about all i have for now

dave pawlowski

RaidenHayden

keepitreal, when you wake up from your alternate reality, let us knw WHAT you have done,

keepitreal

#1 – you know Rome wasnt built in a day either but it got done.

#2 – your right I dont know Farside personally but have heard enough about him. I have also read enough of his posts to realize he does alot of complaining.

#3 – you say I am entitled to post and I have the right to have an opinion and then you say my post is stupid – which is it

and to answer raidenhayden’s post – I havent claimed to have done anything but then again I wasnt whinning about stuff not getting done.

bmiddaugh

yo, I think #3 says it all….
    You are entitled to post,
    you have a right to an opinion….

so Hayden has the right to post and put up his opinion….

it’s ….both… 😈

RaidenHayden

Ok, if you haven’t done anything, and he is trying, and running into interference, then who is really doing nothing, who is not making an effort??? If you think you can get more than any of us have done, done, please enlighten us with YOUR plan. And you are right rome wasn’t built in a day, but these are only three tracks, and really shouldn’t take that long to any one thing done

bmiddaugh

I have a plan, but it’s 3 dimensional, so I can’t put it down on paper.

s4lnj

#3 – you say I am entitled to post and I have the right to have an opinion and then you say my post is stupid – which is it

sorry– just seamed to me that you had an ill advised post– wht you may have heard could be from an un-reliable source. i assumed that you didn’t have any dealings with farside, otherwise there would be no post. there are two sides to every story, and “i heard enough about him” just isn’t concrete enough for you, me, or anyone else to make an educated decision about someone. as far as his posts on here, this is a place to blow off steam, and be a goofball. which is what we are all guilty of. the problem with the internet is that you can’t hear tones or see expressions. i’ve been misunderstood more than a few times.

but you are correct, i was a hypocrit (sp?) with my last statement, i was telling about making shity posts and i made one myself– so i am sorry

dave

bmiddaugh

Rich it seems like you need on of these…

http://uk.expo.live.com/ViewListing.aspx?lId=2434062

RFarside

Thanks Dave and Bill.

@keepitreal wrote:

Maybe if people like Mr. Farside would follow thru with things that they promise then things would get done faster. I have heard that he is one of the hold up in this grant thing.

OK First thing you need to do is get your facts straight. This whole grant thing was ready to go at the State meeting in January. Brett had everything Rich needed for this grant. We only needed two things from the NJ board and it would be a done deal. As for me holding the grant up, that’s BS. Anything I was asked to do was handled.

@keepitreal wrote:

If Mr. Farside would maybe get the things that are needed to complete the different tasks instead of posting stupid stuff on this site things would be better.

What is needed from me?

CrazyCraig

Brett – you should put a 15 day freeze on a new account so they can poke around here and read several of the threads first before they are allowed to post – that way they would know the humor behind so much of this. Seriously, I know you will never do it, but I am just saying this to get my point across.

As for the Grant thread – a bunch of us are having fun and blowing off some steam at the same time – and maybe some are going farther than that – but since I am not sitting with everyone at their keyboards – I will never know the full intent of their posts. Still, I laughed my a** off at many of the posts in that thread, or has Billy might say – I just blew my drink out my nose onto the computer cause I laughed so hard.

That said – when I read the post that started this thread I thought “oh sh*t – its gonna hit the fan now!”

I have made some miscues this year, and by no means am I putting Farside on a pedestal – but Rich – yer an animal – on the track and off – and I mean that in the best way. I personally do not know you well enough to know what drives you to do all this – but we need at least 10 more people like you.

Keep it up – tenacity and persistence always prevail in a worthwhile endeavor.

BIGANT-DOG

Keep it real i take it you are oneof the “lurkers” who finnally decided to stop lurking. But if you knew what has really gone down over the last couple of months, you might change your opinion. But you most likely are a mouthpiece for another person who is to scared to come here.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 68 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.