• This topic has 13 voices and 66 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    keepitreal

but you are correct, i was a hypocrit (sp?) with my last statement, i was telling about making sh*t posts and i made one myself– so i am sorry

dave

Thank you for your honesty.

keepitreal

@RFarside wrote:

OK First thing you need to do is get your facts straight. This whole grant thing was ready to go at the State meeting in January. Brett had everything Rich needed for this grant. We only needed two things from the NJ board and it would be a done deal. As for me holding the grant up, that’s BS. Anything I was asked to do was handled.

Great – good job.

keepitreal

@BIGANT-DOG wrote:

Keep it real i take it you are oneof the “lurkers” who finnally decided to stop lurking. But if you knew whate hasreally gone down over the last couple of months, you might change your opinion. But you most likely are a mouthpiece for another person who is to scared to come here.

Maybe I am a “luker” but then again maybe I’m not.

What makes you think that I dont know what is going on?

I dont have to be a mouthpiece for anyone else, I can do just fine on my own.

bmiddaugh

Do we really want to get into the january meeting?
    Do we?

I have 201 members….and at least 20 of em have the same email address they used to sign up..

keepitreal

@bmiddaugh wrote:

Do we really want to get into the january meeting?
    Do we?

You are right, maybe we can all move on now.

Maybe now Mr. Farside can start concentrating on racing and not everything else —

RFarside

Is it your goal to come on here and personally attack me?

bmiddaugh

Woa, are we getting into personal attacks?

bmiddaugh

Oh, yea I’m moving on.
    To other aspects of BMX where people don’t call me stupid or that I’m acting like an idiot, blatantly tell me something is impossible, yell at my girlfriend, curse out my friends, curse at me, tell me what I do is the worst thing to happen to BMX.

Personal attacks, hell yea man, I know the difference between a personal attack and someone busting my balls.

bmiddaugh

I hope Scott, Vinny and Loren can turn this massive ship on a different course, ’cause their big advocate for change has had enough of no one getting his back when the chips are down.

bmiddaugh

On the subject of “moving on”…
    Maybe there are some people out there who should be moving on.

RaidenHayden

A couple of things here in Rich’s defense
    1. Rich got all the goodies for the Iron Man, and all that needed to be done was pics taken of the kids with the merchandise. The people that said they would take the pics dropped the ball.
    2. Rich stepped up for the jersies, that turned into a fiasco, and at the meeting when they told Rich, if he had looked at the bylaws (throwing them in our face) he would have known what he was responsible for. That would have been all well and good, except for the fact, that due to their secrecy with the damn things, and not wanting to have people find loopholes, he hadn’t had them at the time.

keepitreal

you call it an attack, I call it telling it how it is.

There is no reason to defend Mr. Farside, he should be a big enough man to defend himself. I mean anyone with a big enough head to have is own section on this site should have read up on the bylaws instead of posting on this site.

RaidenHayden

keepitreal, I don’t agree with you, but I gotta admit, you are one of the only ones with stones enough to come here

keepitreal

@RaidenHayden wrote:

keepitreal, I don’t agree with you, but I gotta admit, you are one of the only ones with stones enough to come here

you dont have to agree with me, thats fine, everyone is entitled to there own opinions.

bmiddaugh

Me, Rich, Dale and Phil were on the JERSEY DESIGN COMMITTEE for the pres cup…I have a little piece of offical njbmx meeting minutes that state that.
    We DID NOT sign up to RUN the pres cup committee.
    And to tell you the truth, I find the whole pres cup thing to be a freaking joke.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 68 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.