Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing used Why THe NBL and NJ BMX need to Evolve.

• This topic has 11 voices and 54 replies.
Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    BMXMANIA

Thats to qualify no get a number… You know what I meant

bmiddaugh

Jeff, they changed the rules, you just need to do the stuff I copied to get a number, ‘course if you don’t hit the max you won’t get the highest..
    then again with most classes having at most 5 riders, everyone will be sitting pretty come august, lol..
    WTF? I just sorta ripped on myself by making fun of our low rider counts that I’m trying to boost.

BMXMANIA

This ia a cool site i will speak to my man at BMXMANIA to promote it. Nice Idea.

Jeff Lamb

BMXMANIA

Still they should lower the number of races to make it easier for the national guys and for the guys that have families with young kids. In any event the organization does need some help. Dude is right about that.

bmxgirlmom

We tried to make it as easy as possible to qualify this year for a plate taking into consideration the kids who do a lot of Nationals and Regionals. We looked at the # of races run throughout the State over the course of the season (nearly 90) and figured everyone could make 1 out of 6 Qualifiers and 4 out of nearly 90 total races for locals. A total of 6 races including the Championship isn’t very hard. That totals 1 race per month from March to August. Unfortunately no possible combination of races will ever make everyone happy. We actually have very relaxed rules compared to most other states. We also must abide by NBL rules, which state that “Each state must have a designated State Championship. Each State must have at least 2 state qualifiers. Riders are required to attend two or more local races…”

There is an open state meeting Saturday April 22nd, following the Egg Harbor State Qualifier. All are welcome to attend.

Janeen
    NJBMX State Clerk of Course

Its all in the attitude. Some people come with a shovel and an open mind. Some come with a big wallet and want a monument. WE choose the shovel, so if ya got one, come on down on Saturday and help us make HCBMX a better track.

Ya know what Rich, I thought about it and I probably shouldn’t comment because I never personally spoke with you and I don’t know you.

That being said, your reputation preceeds you. And I mean all over the state. If you really are trying to help, you really need to work on your approach.

We at HCBMX are doing the best we can with what we have.

RaidenHayden

Loren, You’re talking about Carolan, not Farside right? I think afew are getting confused cause of the name

Anonomys

I would like to post something because there seems to be come confusion here. I “ANONOMYS” am not Rich Carolan or some of the other people you guys are throwing out there. I will remain anonomys for my own reasons but I am sure as heck not on here to hide behind a keyboard. I choose to be this way and its not so I could go out there and poke comments out specific people or the organization… My opinion is strictly my opinion as you guys have yours. Is some of what I am stating factual yes. I hate to say it and you guys as much as you won’t admit that know what I am saying is.. Yes in the end we all want to see BMX thrive in the state of NJ. Including Mr Carolan.. Do I have some of my own ideologies on how it is run and how it works YES I DO. Do I ever put down or comment on the Volunteers NO. In fact I have stated many a time that the Volunteers and the Mom’s and DAD’s make up the state organization. ” Please read my Prior postings to clarify this”. My parents Volunteered for many years.. My point was this things need to change and peole need to listen to the older riders. When I say that…. I mean all the older riders. That for one would be a big help.. Do I think personally that the contribution Mr Carolan could have offered to the Flemington BMX track would of been good yes. That is my opinion. I just read that people get things in there head about someone before they get to even chat with them personally and I know that the primary reason that Mr Carolans money wasn’t utilized as stated below his “reputation” In the end he was trying to help out not cause a major controversy.. You individuals are entitled to your opinions and thats fine. I know many of you are throwing out there who you think I am and all that. Thats not the point. Hayden you volunteer and you add alot to BMX I stated that many times. Do I think that sometimes you don’t listen to some certain individuals… Yes but thats you and your decesions.. Not a bad thing.. Rich Farside I read what you wrote I QUOTE ” Farside I wasn’t bagging on your bro I was giving you props and i think you read that. Hayden. we might not see eye to eye but I am not bagging on you either.. I think the sport needs some help and now that some of us old riders are in a position to i think it needs to be done. Farside I haven’t said anything but positive things about you. again see quoted section. So again you guys having this factor of “who I am is irrelevant”. I am on here to bring out some solid points again some you may think are good others you don’t. So lets end this name war and trying to figure out who I am because in the end its all about making BMX in NJ better.

bmiddaugh

I think Rich just touched me, because I feel the same way.
    Carolan and Lamb were right.
    We have enough motivated men and women who know all different points of view and have the best interest of all of BMX at heart.
    No more waiting till the next meeting.

RaidenHayden

Brett, to change things for the better, you REALLY have to change things, how come none of you are on the board after all you have done, and how come everything has to go through the board, then it seems to get delegated to people that should have got on, but I guess they weren’t good enough, and I know from speaking with you guys you see this!!!

Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.