Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing used Why THe NBL and NJ BMX need to Evolve.

• This topic has 11 voices and 54 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    RaidenHayden

Hey Craig I built tracks for the ABA,as far as moto counts 20 is good these days. As far as Rich, well if I build a track under conditions set by one what happens then to the vioce of the others, it’s not heard. Hey I want certain things at a track too!!!! So I built them in my backyard. After you been back a while lecture me. Better yet come down and help Sat, maybe you have other things to do, that’s OK I understand people have lives so I don’t expect everybody to drop everything and help. Ihave a life too so do the other volunteers. I have things to do at the house I will know hwo is serious by who shows up. Again put up or shut up

bmiddaugh

I’ll be putting up but I can only show up for a few, then I have to shut up and get home to the little lady, lol…

RaidenHayden

Brett, I knew you were coming, I just hear people who only hve one side speaking all they know rather than having all the 411

Anonomys

Rich… I guess Hayden told you why they wouldn’t accept your monetary contribution. Some volunteer spoiled it for all. Oh well I think NJ is losing out because it couldn’t be discussed instead you and or IT was over ruled. OH well another 20 years of Flemington still being the same. I can’t bag on it. Its a place to ride but I sure as heck would of loved the change you could of offered. Let the dictators rule the roost.. Its the way it is man…

Anonomys

Man hayden you really do throw it out there. Build a track set by the conditions of one. Come on… What I am saying is that it should be discussed.. 20 motos is what it is these days but IT ccould be better. “after you have been back a while lecture me” You know what man you don’t listen to the people that haven’t left bro. So what diffence does it make wether he has been around a while or not.. Come down and help saturday so you could over rule all that intervene. Thats what it seems. You still haven’t answered who makes the decesions on he Flemington track… Is it a democracy or a dictatorship…? Put up or shut up is alot coming form a guy that HATED NJBMX FOR HMMMMM 10 plus years. How things change huh… Oh well I can’t say much because I won’t. You do volunteer and you have never been scared to work hard for the sport Bill and that I admire. You truly volunteer but man you do throw alot out there when all people want to do is help.

RaidenHayden

Dude I never hated it Jeff I just raced ABA

Anonomys

I do not know who Jeff is… But I am not him.. So call me whoever you would like….

BM

BMXMANIA

Bill someone told me you are blaming me for writing shit. Be careful who you blame brother. Whoever he is .. It aint me. Besides whats all this bagging on Rich thing man… You guys should of let him help with the track man…

bmiddaugh

Hey!
    Those are my initials…

BMXMANIA

Bill,

I read some of this guys stuff. He does have some good points man. You have been around long enough. NJBMX is at a low and it needs to be changed man. You know it and I know it. So lets all just relax and fix it man… THIS was written by me. Jeff LAMB

bmiddaugh

I am sensing a reason why racing in NJ is having a rough time…

bmiddaugh

Bill brought a good idea up to me and Ant dog is touching on it….would anyone care to hear it.
    It may solve some of our problems, since everyone here is a rider.

bmxlegend

jefffffffffffffff lamb…… wasssssssssssssup…

CrazyCraig

Bill – I was not lecturing – just throwing in my two cents in hopes that people will listen and be open. If ya read my whole post – you will see I took both sides – not just Rich’s – and never inferred that you must build it his way – just let the ideas sink in a little and see how they mesh with yours – and I gotta believe you got your own ideas about changes, etc.

I did my share back in the day – and like I told Brett – its my goal to slowly work my way back in – and if nothing else help monetarily through sponsoring the sites, etc – I got a wife and two kids – it took me almost a year just to get back to the track from when I bought my new ride – so you will be seeing me slowly but surely.

Like I said – with this much angst – we CAN move this forward in a positive way.

And Bill – I’m looking forward to seeing the track you built by your house – just know I’m not raggin’ on ya – but look forward to working with ya.

As a footnote – the one thing I hate about posts and email is you cannot hear the vocal inflection and emotion of the person “talking”. Ant’s idea of a get together is a good one.

RaidenHayden

Craig I agree with on the inflection thing, and it’s nice that some of us know wh the others are. I have had four people ask me who ANON is, they woudl like to know too! So Anon if ya got the stones let us know. I think you gave it away by the info you had about me cause every once in awhile you raced ABA too!!!! But you were mostly an NBL guy Out of five of us three think it’s the same person, WELL who are ya dude?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.