Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old There will never be another ABA track in Jersey

• This topic has 16 voices and 53 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    kevh

Both require a bike, both should be fun, not much different.

Starting cadence, points and qualifying are different. You can race both.

BMX is BMX, track / trail/ street , it is all about fun.

Go Bill!!

bmiddaugh

It is our job as the people who grew up doing this sport to do right by it.
    We will show, by example, how to do this correctly.
    Anyone who attempts to throw roadblocks up to keep us from making BMX, as a total sport, from running smoothly in this state will have all of us to deal with.

And you know us, we are a real PIA to deal with and shut up.

Oh…and as an aside,
    Bill has contacted me on how to get his site going for the track.
    I will help him in every way possible, for free and point him in the direction to get things done for free to HELP BMX IN NEW JERSEY.

When did the last new track open in NJ?

BIGANT-DOG

I plan on doing both, At that point in the season TEAM CJS should be sitting high in the points standings. BUT bill you know you have my support. I would love to have a sister track in edison.

O YEAH! BRETT YOU KNOW WHO TO HIT UP >>>!! DAT YOUNG BOI WITH DEM WEB DESIZN SKILLZZZ FO FREE YA BOIIII! hahahahh yeah let me know if you need help, im down for tracks anywhere….! O YEAHHH!

CrazyCraig

…and 25 racers on GHP Atomlab Northeast will be rockin ALL the tracks!!

Yup – you heard it here first – 25 RACERS from NJ, NY, PA & CT.

Coming to a track near you…..

Its not a NBL team, its not an ABA team. Its a BMX team. (and we got Bawls, too — )

bmxmom156

a non sanctioned series…i like the sound of that…..

dont remember when a new track opened… just when mullica closed… as long as i can remember its been 4…then 3.. 😥

s4lnj

it’ll be nice to run ABA in jersey again.
    it’s just gonna be nice to have a track up north, i think it makes for better races at large events. when you go to a state race– you should see someone new– not the same dude you are at every local with. more tracks equals people having to travel less to get to locals, making big races more exciting, and making local racing more accessable (sp)– no more “i would like the kids to race, but i’m not drivin 2 hours to do it”

good work, look forward to workin with you guys up there

dave

BIGANT-DOG

and 25 racers on GHP Atomlab Northeast will be rockin ALL the tracks!!

damn, i gotta recruit more riders!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigtimber

Good job Bill!

CWCCRIDER

@RaidenHayden wrote:

one of the current board members was quoted as saying ” there will never be an ABA track in NJ”,

That is so funny !!! Great job bill

I would love to race ABA again !! I’m getting tired of running all those nbl motos !!!

bmiddaugh

Maybe someone who doesn’t want more tracks, who cares what type, shouldn’t be on a board for BMX.
    👿

bmiddaugh

Ya, see here’s the situation.
    There are finally RIDERS explaining the situation instead of parents, who though some of their intentions may be in the right place, do not fully understand BMX.
    The people who grew up with this, who started it, know the most about it.
    Sorry, that’s reality and that’s the truth.
    Now where is EHT’s new website?

BIGANT-DOG

Maybe someone who doesn’t want more tracks, who cares what type, shouldn’t be on a board for BMX.

Now golly gee who on earth would say a thing like that 🙄 😈

bigtimber

The more tracks the better! Im tired of hearing we dont need anymore tracks in NJ. “NJ cant support anymore tracks” that statement is true because certain people do not want to see bmx grow in the state of NJ. I guess they are content with the number of riders we have. New tracks bring new riders. We have something like 8 million people in the state and we dont even have a 1/4 of a percent of the people in this state racing or riding bmx. that is a crying shame! When I started racing in 1983 I raced aba and that year un district nuber 3(by the way there were 4 districts) we had over 1000 people who had raced at least once that year. ITS TIME TO RECRUIT RIDERS YOU PEOPLE WHO ARE WATCHING THIS AND NOT REPLYING OR LISTENING! Most people dont know that bmx exists any more. So the failure comes from the people who run thingts. More tracks+promotion= rider count. DUH! Thanks again Bill the aba needs to come back to Jersey!

CWCCRIDER

8) NJ 3 8) YEA BABY !!!!

1983 we had 4 districts , most of them kids (us ) now have kids !!!

Jersey should have 8 or 12 districts !!! Where’s everyone at man ???

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.