Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old THE LIP ON THE FIRST ROLLER 3RD TURN EHT

• This topic has 17 voices and 53 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

hehehe…
    You guys all need to know something very important.
    I can check IP addresses and figure out who is posting from where under what names.
    So if say, 1 IP address has say 3 or 4 names coming from the same one I sorta know what’s going on.
    If you want to play games to have some fun here in the forums it’s all good…
    In fact maybe this requires a little fun in the Smoked section later this weekend.

A “new” racer to BMX would probably have said,
    Hi guys I am new to BMX racing and having a hard time with the rythym section at EHT can anyone here give me a hand.

And again I will add I know when multiple people post from 1 IP address.
    Have fun pilgrims!

@bmiddaugh wrote:

hehehe…
    You guys all need to know something very important.
    I can check IP addresses and figure out who is posting from where under what names.
    So if say, 1 IP address has say 3 or 4 names coming from the same one I sorta know what’s going on.
    If you want to play games to have some fun here in the forums it’s all good…
    In fact maybe this requires a little fun in the Smoked section later this weekend.

A “new” racer to BMX would probably have said,
    Hi guys I am new to BMX racing and having a hard time with the rythym section at EHT can anyone here give me a hand.

And again I will add I know when multiple people post from 1 IP address.
    Have fun pilgrims!

SHALL I SAY? SMOKED!!! 😈 with one of the oldest things in the books…. use your power wisely young padawan….. get them.. get um well

RaidenHayden

Hey Brett buddy u allow it, you KNOW WHO HAS 5 or 6 screen names. Rather than just come out here and use your own name, and General this isn’t directed at you unless you 5 or 6 screen names. I guess that is why I’m an asshole, I use my own name and you know it is me posting, no hiding here.

RaidenHayden

You know, after reading this, General made a point, and I think we are all to blame, why cause of some of the stuff that has gone on, it was like all pile on. Everyone, this is BMX, chill, add this event as another reason why turnouts have dropped, it was a question, this is a message board for discussion, so rather than beat up discuss.

there is also more than one person who lives in this house of mine along with 4 racers soon to 6 😛 BMX

BIGANT-DOG

!!!!!!!!!!

4130forlife

you know.. i liked bmx alot more before the internet was invented

RaidenHayden

I think Dave has a valid point, today we were all riding in the backyard, no iternet, just fun, an that is the point, this is getting to serious, ride, build jumps, hang with your buds.

CrazyCooter

@ridinlow wrote:

@GENERALSCOOTER wrote:

THE VOICE OF BMX AND WE WONDER WHY WE CANT GET NEW RIDERS!!

jaylamoon/GENERALSCOOTER/EHT Track Director……

You talk a good game..but you’re both two-faced. I guess we can thank you guys for the great condition that the track is heading in, keep up the good work. Seems your focus is in all the wrong areas.

ridinlow… Any time you would like to come out and help at the track, I would be more than happy to accommodate you… food, drink, ideas…whatever you need. Since this season has started, I don’t know who “sent” you away, but it wasn’t me. I’m sorry you feel that way.

And by the way, any post that I have ever made has come from this user name, will come from this user name and I have always signed with my REAL name since Jul 16, 2006 when I joined. Check it Brett, and by all means, tell them if you find different.

Hope to see you out there!! And to all the regulars that come out and help at the track whether I’m there or not….. BIG THANKS!!! Couldn’t do it without you!! (Kim F., Glen M., Castulo M., Victor B., John K., Chris W., Janeen W., Nancy H., … and anyone else I’ve forgotten…… or “sent away”!)

Chris Vliet
    EHTBMX
    Track Director

bmiddaugh

Figured since Chris had the guts to call himself out, I would show everyone he telleth the tuth.
    Just so everyone knows I can do this with all the screenames on here, and sometimes I do, it can really be a laugh riot.

IP address for this post
    68.46.93.xxx [ 1 Post ] [ Look up IP address ]

Users posting from this IP address
    CrazyCooter [ 1 Post ]

Other IP addresses this user has posted from
    69.137.22.xxx [ 23 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]

141.150.176.x [ 18 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]

68.39.248.xxx [ 13 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]

68.46.141.xxx [ 2 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]

64.128.135.xxx [ 1 Post ] [ Look up IP address ]

oh..and here was my response about 8 posts after the first kustion.

More EHT love.
    If you walk up to Chris and sit down and talk with him, bring some riders, get a consensus maybe you all can make some positive changes.
    Yo, the mega hostility thing has gotta chill, I mean I don’t people bitching me out but all you mugs need to work together.
    My personal opinion on rollers is…
    well they’re rollers, you can wheelie over them.

Ah yes wheelies, I remember when I was freestyling hardcore and kids would ask “can you do a wheelie”, and I would say front wheel or back, standing on the side or front, to the…
    what was I talking about?

Stop reading emotion into posts.

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.