Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old THE LIP ON THE FIRST ROLLER 3RD TURN EHT

• This topic has 17 voices and 53 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
  • Author

Any opinois you need to get out on this ???

s4lnj

i’ve been having a tough time with it, but i also see 14yr old rookies handling it without a problem

dave

Caveman

I’m sorry mr. scooter but aren’t you the same person that complained about the double on the second straight? That was the first time I saw it and that jump looks bad ASS! I so want to hit that. It looked awesome from the announcer’s tower because the guys were floating right past me. I could almost reach out and touch them. That looked awesome.

I’m sorry but this is BMX. Stop complaining and ride it.

4130forlife

i agree with the dave, that jump is so easy a caveman could jump it, haha

BIGANT-DOG

I had no problems, I like tthe track the way it is.

jaylamoon

I didnt say it was hard I asked for opinions because there been alot of negative things said about that jump It also was the crash point at the national . My opinion is it throws you off on the table top I know for myself I was able to get alot more speed out of that straight before the lip but again as you say the 14 year olds hit fine. The only thing certain in life is change so lips in a roller section is certain and I need to adapt I guess!

jaylamoon

YO ANT you fell in the turn before this jump thats how intimidating it is to you!LOL

jaylamoon

oh and opinions

4130forlife

its supose to be hard for fukcs sake… that whats make it fun

bmiddaugh

More EHT love.
    If you walk up to Chris and sit down and talk with him, bring some riders, get a consensus maybe you all can make some positive changes.
    Yo, the mega hostility thing has gotta chill, I mean I don’t people bitching me out but all you mugs need to work together.
    My personal opinion on rollers is…
    well they’re rollers, you can wheelie over them.

Ah yes wheelies, I remember when I was freestyling hardcore and kids would ask “can you do a wheelie”, and I would say front wheel or back, standing on the side or front, to the…
    what was I talking about?

bmiddaugh

its supose to be hard for fukcs sake… that whats make it fun

I asked Christine about this and she said what Dave did…but she might have misunderstood my question…. 😈

Caveman

Before you complain about anything in Jersey, head down to Milford, Delaware and check the rhythm section on the third straight. Five miles long and just as deep. I always sucked at it. But that’s BMX isn’t it? Separates the men from the boys. If somebody in your moto can jump something you can’t that doesn’t mean the track needs to tear the jump down. It means the other guy is just better than you are. Deal with it.

EHT is all good.

LeadSled1

head down to Milford, Delaware and check the rhythm section on the third straight.

Tehehehehehe….. I got broke off there in 04 one time. 😆

4130forlife

correct caveman..
    if you cant jump something.. then you need to try harder.. or you just havent got it in you

ihatem

@4130forlife wrote:

i agree with the dave, that jump is so easy a caveman could jump it, haha

THAT WAS A GOOD ONE!LOL 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.