Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old state teams

• This topic has 19 voices and 78 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 80 total)
  • Author
    bmxmom156

craig lighten up!!

CrazyCraig

You got it Deb!

bmxmom156

your team is awesome- you dont have to make excuses and dont take it so seriously… lots of new tms who have never done this before and of course you will make mistakes.. its not the olympics and everyone is having fun without the pressure… i credit you for sparking up the team thing in nj this yr so i will give credit where credit is due…

wanting to de-throne ppb is just contagious…. lol everyone is on the bandwagon now thanks to you!!

CrazyCraig

The quote about PPB came from someone on your team, so I was jumping on his bandwagon!

BIGANT-DOG

your team is awesome- you dont have to make excuses and dont take it so seriously… lots of new tms who have never done this before and of course you will make mistakes

Boy do i know about making mistakes. At eht I thought once you registerd as a team, you did not have to register as an individual. WRONG!!!!!! They let us register and had to repost evrything. I am learning as I go along . We only have 4 of us(we have more but they do not race Yet!!!!!!!) on the team. But what keeps me going is I have a ultra cool sponsoor (Al from CJS) who belives in me and trusts me. I have good parents who support their kids and I have 4 awesome kids who love BMX. I really do not care if we finish number 1 or #10. CJS RACING is still gonna have fun and be on the track. You can’t miss us. We do have the loudest colors out there. And we still look good.

Btw- How many people were surprised that ANTDOG would have a team? Well I was just as shocked!!!!!!!!!

bmxmom156

sorry craig …i thought you were the one who started the dethrone revolution….!!

🙄

4130forlife

pbr is taking over

BIGANT-DOG

Dave i ain’t as bold as you, but CJS will be in the mix.

4130forlife

optomism. not pessimism

CrazyCraig

I am very optimistic that Dave will have some PBR today. 😛

rodney

lets have some then ride!!

BIGANT-DOG

671 views on this post. HMMMMMMMM

4130forlife

haha peeps are lurkin this… im glad that this has as many views as it does..

Macdaddy

HHHMMMM….. I wonder who the genius is who started that????

The king(PPR) is dead, long live the King(PBR)!!!!!

4130forlife

viva la pbr

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 80 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.