Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old state teams

• This topic has 19 voices and 78 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 80 total)
  • Author
    ihatem

@4130forlife wrote:

beer is on you next race then, haha

You got it!

s4lnj

i had the most exciting motos of the day– no doubt about it

dave

ihatem

@s4lnj wrote:

i had the most exciting motos of the day– no doubt about it

dave

I’ll have to agree with you on that one Dave, I think that I cheered the loudest for you!LOL

4130forlife

dave, thanks again for those forks.. they are unreal dude…

beer is on me whenever you need one or 8

s4lnj

no problem dave–

i’m actually pretty unhappy about the whole thing sunday– i’m so glad i faught traffic an hour and a half both ways and spent $20 to roll around the track alone three times. and i didn’t even do that, cause i felt bad for the motos behind me that had to wait, so i cut the track.

it’s nobodys fault, the computer doesn’t know that two of three guys are just signing up for class because they have to– it’s just a flawed system, and one more reason we have to work towards change for next season.

as for the rest of this season, i’m gonna see if i can get bumped to 30-34 — i’ll end the season there anyway, and this way i know i’ll have a class

dave

4130forlife

sounds good dave..its fun racing you..even when im drunk racing, haha

tpbmxtd

@bmxmom156 wrote:

btw… the state microphone/ new announcer speaker system is awesome!! we were not at eht for the first race but it was so much more exciting this weekend being able to hear the announcing , no more cutting out..much clearer and the music is a plus… thanks to anyone who was in volved in that purchase! good decision!

Dave is great on the mic, and Mr. Eisenhard was able to get the new State sound system hooked up to our tracks PA system. Everything sounded great.

CrazyCraig

Okay, heeeeere we go. ANYONE who knows me knows I do not get upset about anything when a kid falls. I wrote that post last night dog tired.

I am VERY proud of Jeffrey and Gabe and in NO way was complaining about his fall and losing some points on the team sheet. That is NOT my style, and the team knows it.

This is the one thing I hate about posting – you do not get the vocal inflection or get to ask the person who posted what he was thinking.

GHP Atomlab Northeast is what it is because of all the great parents and ALL the great kids (and racers) involved. My name IS NOT Karl from KB.

My apologies to ANYONE who took my post the wrong way. NEXT TIME – PLEASE CALL ME DIRECTLY. Almost everyone has my cell phone and/or can get my work number off my website.

I will admit I got maybe a little caught up in the whole “team” thing this weekend, but sheesh, I would NEVER be upset about a kid falling. Heck, as I put my six year old to bed last night, he was asking me questions about racing and I kept saying how he needs to hang out with Gabe & Jeff so he can learn, etc.

I am glad Deb recognized all this talk for what it is – the teams having their fun with what-ifs, etc and getting some good FRIENDLY rivalries going.

IF anyone needs to reach me, you know where to find me.

Wilson out.

CrazyCraig

One last thing in my defense. I have been away from the track alot this year. During the winter Rich D’Amico and me got the team going hoping to have 5-6 riders and then BLAM! It exploded into 24 racers in 4 states. Wow!

A lot of work went into getting everything we wanted for the team (and we are not done yet!) but I was not there to enjoy much of it so far this season. Alot of stuff that has been out of my control, plus other family & work commitments, has kept me away. I have been chomping at the bit to get back on the track. So I apologize if I was maybe too focused on team results and such this weekend.

Once again, this team is awesome and I am glad we are helping make an impact on the track and playing our part in re-energizing the team series.

Looking forward to seeing everyone soon! 😀

4130forlife

friends for life.. thats what you get from bmx..

RaidenHayden

Karl, eerrrr uh Craig, its ok

4130forlife

bill.. be nice to the 2nd place team manager.. please

CrazyCraig

Yeah Bill – be nice to Dave. 😛

4130forlife

good one craig.. good one

CrazyCraig

Its all good Dave.

I remember last year when I showed up for the Jack Frost and who is the first person to pick me out of the crowd? You. For some reason you were stoked to see me. (Maybe you were just stoked to remember anything from the 80’s, but thats a different story.)I know this is all in good fun and I like the excitement it brings.

And, to quote someone I spoke to this weekend: It doesn’t matter who wins, as long as we dethrone Point Pleasant!

Good friendly rivalries are fun. Smack talk is fun. Lets just not hit below the belt here. If someone feels the need to, take it to the Smoked section.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 80 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.