Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old state teams

• This topic has 19 voices and 78 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 80 total)
  • Author
    4130forlife

yeah i have to beat mr manino.if my team beats his. he has to drink pbr..

but it will be in good fun.. this seriously makes me more into bmx than i was before…
    he will then know goodness

CrazyCraig

@4130forlife wrote:

yeah i have to beat mr manino.if my team beats his. he has to drink pbr..

but it will be in good fun.. this seriously makes me more into bmx than i was before…
    he will then know goodness

The Church of PBR!

So he’ll get a PBR baptism? —

tpbmxtd

@s4lnj wrote:

i’m actually pretty unhappy about the whole thing sunday– i’m so glad i faught traffic an hour and a half both ways and spent $20 to roll around the track alone three times. and i didn’t even do that, cause i felt bad for the motos behind me that had to wait, so i cut the track.

it’s nobodys fault, the computer doesn’t know that two of three guys are just signing up for class because they have to– it’s just a flawed system, and one more reason we have to work towards change for next season.

as for the rest of this season, i’m gonna see if i can get bumped to 30-34 — i’ll end the season there anyway, and this way i know i’ll have a class

dave

When you get to the next qualifier Dave, ask the guys in the 30-34 class if they would mind being combined together, I am sure that they wouldnt have a problem with it. Then you would have to go to registration and make sure they will combine your classes together, once again I don’t think there would be a problem.

I didn’t realize that the other two riders were just going to race the open or I would have found out about combining your class on Sunday….Sorry.

s4lnj

i know– like i said– it’s nobody’s fault– i turn 30 in august– hopefully i can jump in that class the rest of the year

dave

Sullivan

in the words of Vinny Mannino.. it doesn’t matter how we do, just as long as we beat Felt… haha

tpbmxtd

I cant see why they wouldn’t combine your classes until then.

Someone needs to keep Pawson in line……

4130forlife

haha , i like racing dave.. the daves will take over the class..

ihatem

@CrazyCraig wrote:

One last thing in my defense. I have been away from the track alot this year. During the winter Rich D’Amico and me got the team going hoping to have 5-6 riders and then BLAM! It exploded into 24 racers in 4 states. Wow!

A lot of work went into getting everything we wanted for the team (and we are not done yet!) but I was not there to enjoy much of it so far this season. Alot of stuff that has been out of my control, plus other family & work commitments, has kept me away. I have been chomping at the bit to get back on the track. So I apologize if I was maybe too focused on team results and such this weekend.

Once again, this team is awesome and I am glad we are helping make an impact on the track and playing our part in re-energizing the team series.

Looking forward to seeing everyone soon! 😀

No need to appologize Craig!
    We had a great time this weekend, not only at the race but camping and hanging out with great friends.(and of course drinking beer with Dave and watching him drink & drive on the little motor scooter thing!)

It’s unfortunate that things get read into too much, I take no offense to anything said, I’ll just make sure Gabe does not crash again, especially when PBR is right behind us! 😆

Let the BMX battles begin!

bmiddaugh

man, I would think that everyone has learned the lesson of this site,

check your ego at the door…
    😈

4130forlife

that motor scooter RULES, hahahhhahaha

bmiddaugh

NJ and BMX…

we’re gonna kick your punk a……………………………

CrazyCraig

Hey – me and TPBMXDAD had a great talk and it’s all cool. Personally, since he did not know me, his comments were pretty much right on the money. I am glad there are folks out there paying attention.

He knows now it was just a stupid late night tired comment, but he makes a good point, and it brings everything back to what we all have been saying: what’s best for the kids and are we as adults / parents doing the right thing and setting the right examples?

And Dave – I think little Gabe has waaaaay more style than you – I was watching him jump the wood chip pile in the parking lot. Watch out brutha!

bmiddaugh

LMAO,
    dude, I have so got the funniest comment to make and I can’t because it is just so wrong but the next time I see Glen and Rich, they are gonna be rolling…

yea, Craig is definately not one to be sweating a kid winning or not,
    I dunno tho man, unless you start taking lessons from that kb guy, LMAO!

BIGANT-DOG

😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

bigdaddyrg

i just want to see dave wip out on my scooter 1 more time DUI .see you all later.ps how many kids can we get to go to the parade at flemington monday.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 80 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.