Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing Racing Veterans PLEASE CHANGE THE "MONSTER JUMP" AT CJBMX!!!!!!!!!

• This topic has 17 voices and 83 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 76 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

Screaming race parents are another 6 page thread, lol!…
    I’d rather have Hell Track squared than see another one of those mongrels…

RFarside

I think I just came up with a good idea for those kinds of parents. There should be a special race for them. I will supply them with bikes gear and anything else they would need. Line them up on the gate and let them go. When they get to the monster jump I will chase after them and see how many of them I can (brake check, T-bone, and just a give a big old pimp in the turn). This would be good training for me to get ready for the Grand’s and Worlds. You think Vinnie would go for this?

bmiddaugh

We could just put some ether on a cloth and knock Vinnie out then do what had to be done.
    Rich…you could play Brent Patterson and I could play Brian Patterson and we give the ol Malachi crunch.

RaidenHayden

Rich, I’m in on this. Brett, you can video, since I’m a little bigger I wanna do some crunching 👿

bmxmom156

i think the other thing that the kids say they would like to change about that jump is not the distance peak to peak its the closeness of the landing into the turn.. maybe if they hadnt made it so close giving the rider more “recovery” time from the jump??

just a thought and what i heard kids saying last yr at the ironman race… you need bigger/more challenging jumps to help the kids stay competitive but also make it safe.( not like so park though) thats great that the older experts have input and i think most of the people here on this topic would help out if asked.

im sure vinny will take all your suggestions to heart

4130forlife

well.. i guess they did change the doubles now didnt they?

RaidenHayden

this is soo old you are either drunk or really bored, or some combination thereof

4130forlife

none of the above.. brittles put this thread on bmxactiononline.com

bmiddaugh

…showing how we started to stir the pot to get things done. Controversy…yadda yadda and all that rot.
    I have a whole thread on bmxactiononline called… “What’s happening in Jersey?”

BIGANT-DOG

Damn I had almost forgot about this

Viewing 10 posts - 76 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.