Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. Mr. Grant Pro Motion ??

• This topic has 15 voices and 223 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 225 total)
  • Author
    RFarside

They are my cards and I have a copy right on them. Don’t make me call the man Damn

RaidenHayden

the man is hand right.

CrazyCraig

Gee whiz – walk away from your computer for two hours and 12 pages pop up.

Grant-ed, this could go on for 5000 pages – but what would it promote, other than lap top dances?

bmiddaugh

Woa….
    Craig must have got the rulebook from Rich… —

LeadSled1

You would think Mr. Grant would go for some table top dances but I guess the lap top dances are easier to take home. It does promote a more harmonious feeling amongst the riders if you keep that stuff private.

I think we should get the trailer hitched up to Rich’s RV and go Bawls to the wall. Anyone for 5000 miles of road rage? I’m sure we could get plenty of haterade and energy drinks to fuel the Trip.

RFarside

Craig and LeadSled first off you have to raise your hand before you can talk. You came into this game late so you will have to pay the $5.00 late fee. Why cant you guys pre reg like the rest of us?

bmiddaugh

I’m a little heartbroken that team PBR seems to have broken up overnight. I’m sure they will make a reappearance later in the year.

Rich you have it all wrong, you only raise your hand if you want to be sure to be ignored.

Anyway, I have a medical question, I have this hand that seems to have these spasms that makes it pop up in peoples faces, it creates a lot of tension, especially among the ladies. I was wondering if I should just ignore the problem and it will go away or if I should massage the hand and make it feel better even though it seems to have a mind of it’s own and does what it wants anyway.

RFarside

I hope this helps you out.

CWCCRIDER

could be worse

RFarside

Grant it everyone is making fun of Brett but wasn’t he the one who gave them a hand with the website? 😆

bmiddaugh

Maybe it has something to do with my giving attitude.

Off the subject of giving, but I have a dilemma.
    Has anyone ever had to deal with someone getting in their wife/gf’s face?
    Is it right to raise your hand to a woman?

I have all these moral issues, jeepers creepers.

LeadSled1

@bmiddaugh wrote:

I have all these moral issues, jeepers creepers.

What is it with you Jersey people and your moral issues? Ever see that film Clerks where she does the dead guy in the bathroom? Now that is some moral issues. Is that how they train Clerks in NJ to act?

Rich, no worries. I will paypal you the $5 late fee.

RFarside

Any one know if Jerry lewis signed a deal with GMAC for $5000 last night? I missed the end of the news and cant find it online

ghostrider

who is this mr. grant…..and why would jerry lewis sign on with gmac?

ohh yea were do i find the rule book….and will someone read it to me if i have trouble with the big words….i can only read things that are 5000 pages or less.

BobTedesco

Hold on there people. If there is any money to be pocketed, I am the person who will be doing it. Remember what the NBL stands for.

No one
    Believes
    Les of me

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 225 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.