Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. Mr. Grant Pro Motion ??

• This topic has 15 voices and 223 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 225 total)
  • Author
    RaidenHayden

Ok I give whats with the name calling

bmiddaugh

Bill you might want to get one of these, I just ordered one for Rich…
    http://www.maplin.co.uk/free_uk_delivery/Personal_Attack_Alarm_31803/Personal_Attack_Alarm_31803.htm

RaidenHayden

No worries mate, I’ve got something better Huh Huh, and let’em keep it up, it bounces off, look at where it comes from

bmiddaugh

it’s naptime for me.
    Gotta update the worst thing for BMX in NJ tomorrow with some more BMX stuff… 😈

RaidenHayden

I hear ya, I gotta drink my warm milk, and crash

CrazyCraig

Kamikaze – that was some funny sh*t!

Sullivan

… WARNING … WARNING

This topic may cause serious side effects. Please consult a medical doctor before reading.

It is a violation of Federal law to use this forum in a manner inconsistent with the law of Mr. Grant Pro Motion. Keep Mr. Grant Pro Motion away from children. This may cause a over whelming number of new riders showing up at an alarming rate to your local tracks.

This topic is not intended for use by persons under 18 or those with a anti promotion condition. Do not read this topic if you are pregnant soon to be pregnant or nursing. Consult a medical doctor before reading this forum. If you have been treated for or have a family history of any medical condition including (but not limited to) psychological disorders, chronic watery eye, hard time sleeping at night, sharp back pain AKA stabbing in the back, shrinking of testicles (or none at all), chest pain, dizziness from hours of reading this topic, headache from the long hours on your cellular phone , nausea, or other similar symptoms contacted you doctor immediately.

someone’s been watching Greg Romero’s “I Ain’t Mad At-Cha” a little bit too much

BIGANT-DOG

Brett you no doing anything for bmx sitting on the couch ho ho eating sob. btw the semi mullet is so out of style. And for god’s sake get a fashion consultant. you really need it. You pt cruiser driving PANSY. Even got the fake wood paneling on it.

bmiddaugh

LOL,
    You guys are killing me, I think we made the point that, we’re a bunch of people joking around, having fun, and not taking each other seriously…

and dude..
    you drive a mini-van..

I will give you this though, you’re right, your style of nappy hair never goes out of fashion… 😈

BIGANT-DOG

At least it is a pontiac!!!!!

Kamikaze

PONTIAC Bah ha ha ha ha ha ha. 😀 😆 😀 😆

Poor Old N(fill in the blank)Thinks It’s A Cadillac

BIGANT-DOG

Man that is f-ed up, But iwas thinking the sane thing. 😆

bmiddaugh

LMAO
    man, we are all retarded!

CrazyCraig

Pontiac Mini-van? My Grand Caravan eats them for breakfast!

….yeah….I drive the family truckster…. 😥

But it holds a lotta stuff and keeps it dry! Can’t beat that!

…hmmm…maybe if I call Pimp My Ride they could have some fun with it. Whaddya think?

CrazyCraig

Hey Anthony – lets head over to Englishtown to see who’s got the best!

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 225 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.