Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. Mr. Grant Pro Motion ??

• This topic has 15 voices and 223 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 225 total)
  • Author
    4130forlife

i got to ride my bike today.. and most of you didnt, haha

i rule

brb beer run

bmxmom1001

Jerry Lewis!!!!!! Now that was some funny S***.

bmiddaugh

I was a big fan of Jerry as a kid, but now that I’m older, Jerry sorta freaks me out.

RaidenHayden

You guys are Jerries Kids

4130forlife

today i go to atlantic city..fun fun fun

CrazyCraig

Dave, maybe Mr. Grant is there making $5000 bets and looking for a good lap top dance.

Maybe, just maybe, You can find Pro Motion down there because he seems to have gotten lost.

4130forlife

the only thing ill be looking for is the smoking section and the drink girls getting me beers while i play cards

RaidenHayden

Is Dave taking his new 501c3 BMW down?

4130forlife

nah im taking the lambo

Kamikaze

… WARNING … WARNING

This topic may cause serious side effects. Please consult a medical doctor before reading.

It is a violation of Federal law to use this forum in a manner inconsistent with the law of Mr. Grant Pro Motion. Keep Mr. Grant Pro Motion away from children. This may cause a over whelming number of new riders showing up at an alarming rate to your local tracks.

This topic is not intended for use by persons under 18 or those with a anti promotion condition. Do not read this topic if you are pregnant soon to be pregnant or nursing. Consult a medical doctor before reading this forum. If you have been treated for or have a family history of any medical condition including (but not limited to) psychological disorders, chronic watery eye, hard time sleeping at night, sharp back pain AKA stabbing in the back, shrinking of testicles (or none at all), chest pain, dizziness from hours of reading this topic, headache from the long hours on your cellular phone , nausea, or other similar symptoms contacted you doctor immediately.

RaidenHayden

Crap, I better head to the hospital now MAN this is worse the radiation poisoning

bmiddaugh

Bill Hayden.
    Rich Farside.
    Anthony Brown.

You guys all suck.

RaidenHayden

You forgot, I’m an asshole too!!!!

bmiddaugh

ok, you, Rich, and Ant are all a**holes too…

RaidenHayden

I believe WE must tell the whole truth, and NO sugarcoating it, cause then I’ll never get another laptop dance

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 225 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.