Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Hyper Pro/Am Round 1

• This topic has 15 voices and 39 replies.
Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Caveman

Best five plus the championship? So I can skip two more races to announce and still get in my five perfects and win the championship to take the whole thing? Cool.

BIGANT-DOG

Dave i was not trying to suggeset another open That was just a special thing for the “old guys” at the reuinon. But i did ask the people “do i have to race class” and they said no. Iwas kinda confused because at cj you have to race class to race any type of open.

BIGANT-DOG

brett(paparazzi) midaugh wrote

Ant where is our software?

calm down spudley I just called yesterday.

Sullivan

Best five plus the championship? So I can skip two more races to announce and still get in my five perfects and win the championship to take the whole thing? Cool.

hahahhaa funniest thing i’ve heard in a while

Caveman

You won’t be laughing with my elbow in your face.

Hell, we’ve got a wireless mic. I’ll announce WHILE racing.

LeadSled1

Hey Timmay, fix your avatar.

BIGANT-DOG

Tim when you gonna learn how to fix your bike. GeeezI thought you were a pro or something. 😯

sickryder83

The track doesn’t make any money off of opens. Tracks need money to survive. Therefore they make people race class so that they still make some kind of money from them racing.

CWCCRIDER

@Caveman wrote:

Hell, we’ve got a wireless mic. I’ll announce WHILE racing.

There is nothing worse than having the announcer jump out of the booth run up to the gate and hop on his bike and snap you out of the gate !!! 👿 👿

4130forlife

thats funny.. nobody calls it.. “snapping” out of the gate anymore.. the term snap is gone with the wind.. now we have the term “slingshot”

CWCCRIDER

Farside still has some snap 😀 😀

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.