Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Hyper Pro/Am Round 1

• This topic has 15 voices and 39 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

Is everyone beginning to see why it is important to make meetings and complain and bitch and make your voice heard?
    Who knows more?
    The riders.
    Or those who don’t ride?

Letter writing campaigns, phone calls,
    take care of the situation MEN.

4130forlife

i cant make it to the state meetings.. i have no car

bmiddaugh

Letter writing campaigns, phone calls,

I actually have to quote myself.
    I have knowledge they read letters at state meetings, maybe they do the same at nbl hq.

RaidenHayden

They read, or at least can now. I sent “hooked on phonics ” to them a couple a weeks ago, they should have figured it out

RFarside

OK let’s get back to the Hyper Pro/Am series. With are first race of the series over we were able to raise $184.00 in raffles to add to the $160.00 purse for the day. From talking to some of the riders after the race I think this series will grow fast. Round 2-3 will be at Trilogy Park May 19th – 20th. Hope to see everyone there.

pabmxrcr708

I liked doing the race it was my first open I’m gonna do all 5 qualfying races and the championship…I kinda didnt like how close everything was having to do class then open but i dont care was in it just to race and have fun and get faster. Well hopefully everything goes smooth and nice for the rest of the series, also i think the there should be a discount if u have to race class and open…and one last thing congrats to Knapper for making the open main.

s4lnj

you didn’t like how close they were?

i spent the second round blowing chunks— that was gonna be my moto too– i felt it!!! lol

dave

bmiddaugh

Anyone who is having fun with this thing drop a line to Rich, Glenn, Scott and Vinnie.
    Those are some persistant m-fers!

LeadSled1

Turn pro, then you can just race opens.

Sullivan

“PRO”

whats that? NBL doesn’t have pros!
    they only have junoirs, elites, and super experts

if you turn junior or elite you can still race amature in the ABA!!

BIGANT-DOG

Not to add fuel to the fire. But when i went to shoreham 2 weeks ago. they had a 30 & over open, and you did not have to race class to race the open.

RaidenHayden

Hold on Ant, I’ll get ya another log 😆

bmiddaugh

Ant where is our software?

s4lnj

i see no need for a 30+ open– that cuts the open in half– less riders =less prize money and less excitment

just my opinion

dave

4130forlife

i think if you ist race class to race the opens that it would make more motos exciting.. but seems the kids only wanna win the money and not even race their class moto’s

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.