Homepage Forums NJ Freestyle Freestyle Events flatland series

• This topic has 5 voices and 75 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    4130forlife

haha.. i think someone got mad… the internet rules!!!

haha

adamguild

Not mad at all…Its easy to hide behind a screen name and be a coward like yourself..

4130forlife

hahahahahahahahahaha. i do NOY hide…EVER… where ever there is something bmx related im there… and that is facts

ask everyone in here

BIGANT-DOG

Adam trust me dave does not hide hell you can not mis him!!!! And bro chill out man you and dave have alot in common. You probably know him and do not realize it. He has been around for a long time.

rodney

Here we go again !!! The thought behind the small box was just to amuse the street guys so they will come need people to show ALL PEOPLE . The bottom line is the amount of flat riders in and around the area is very small besides most of them are not into competing .So to bring in the street was just to get more riders to the event . I really dont want to get to crazy here but if we look at alot of the new , younger breed of riders they have a ton of flat influence in thier style /tricks .Its just not like it used to be people seem to be into RIDING not a certain type or to be labeled as just flat, street , dirt whatever COOL!!!

adamguild

I know Rod you just want to make money off the deal…………..

adamguild

Funny also that flatland is so far removed from BMX that it has to have its own mail order company aka Flatland Fuel. It has to have its own comps because street riders dont want them at street comps… If you want to have an all around contest than take this thread and put it in the general section………………………………………

BIGANT-DOG

Please no negativity. This means BOTH OF YOU!!!!

BIGANT-DOG

DAVE PAWSON has the right idea.

njbmx is taking over the world.. and we dont discriminate

BIGANT-DOG

I know Rod you just want to make money off the deal…………..

Adam i do not know if you were being a wiseass or being serious, but I am gonna say this. Rodney has a wife an two kids. If he can make some coin so be it. I do not agree with everything he says, but i do know that times are tough out there. Hell i work 2 jobs and i barely see my wife anymore. But if rod can make some money so be it. At least it is someone who loves the sport. Not some jerk. (Well rod you are a jerk sometimes) 🙄 (could not resist)

Adam i do not know what issues you have all iknow is you are a good rider and a decent guy. So lets all just GET THIS DONE.

rodney

Ant thankyou I think ? Anyway I can handle this myself .First if anyone TALKED to me they would know that I make very little money at any of the events that I do and its really about the passion and the future of bmx as a whole .My question to anyone part of this event why are you involved ? what do you get out of it ? Are you willing to work completly for free ? time is money !!! I invest alot of my time into bmx I may not have my own website , company ,store whatever …but my passion is strong DO NOT doubt my love for bmx because I may make a buck or two that will eventually find its way back into bmx with my kids bikes/ parts ,entry fees , etc… And that state of freestyle, flatland, street whatever is and was in our hands so if you are not happy with it maybe you have to look at youself and ask maybe I should have done more put a little more effort in cant blame anyone but youself .I dont want to get to crazy here but god dam I am bmx between the riding of done to the places its takin me to the stores i have worked for to the parts i made to the events and comps I support to the future with my children ridng andd the riding I stillmake time for . DONT HATE ME mf er be proud of me, for me !!!!!!!

bmiddaugh

relax fellers.
    its already on, we’ve decided what we want to do, lets do it.

BIGANT-DOG

Rod i still owe you one or 12 hahaha. I just want to see this thing done. Oh i plan on having a trickstar by then.

adamguild

I think there should be sensitivity training for this site…I dont doubt peoples love for BMX..I bust chops thats what I do….It is so easy to misinterpret what people are trying to say on forums…Like I said if this is an all around BMX gathering than it shouldnt be in the flatland section..As a matter of fact if all you guys truly believe that BMX is a family unit than why are there Flatland,Racing,Street sections????If you want to unite than unite.Stop sending mixed messages….

Any of you that know me and have ridden with me know that I appreciate all forms of BMX Ive ridden street,parks,trails,flatland you name it….I even showed up at a race last year to check the scene out and catch up with a couple of you on here…

It is great to see a change but regardless of what you may think flatland is kept out of a lot of events and that I find disrespectful..Ive ridden flatland since the early 80’s and hate to see it walked on or under-appreciated…Regardless of the mix, Flatland is still very much alive with its own contests,businesses, riders and websites….So I say to you Broken Spokes Admin…..if this is to be a mixed gathering than move this thread to a General BMX section…………..Peace……….

adamguild

And Rod I am proud of you.You have come a long way..Props.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 77 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.