Homepage Forums NJ Freestyle Freestyle Events flatland series

• This topic has 5 voices and 75 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

A nice flat non-bumpy area, it would also be nice if it was someplace the public could see it.

adamguild

huh

rodney

INDOOR !!!!!! Question same place all the time or each comp a completly different spot ???

rodney

List of things needed…. place , sponcor ( high gear , cjs) p.a system and / or dj , judges , permit , awards , flyers ( this site, high gear site ) rules, series name , times . Not in any order here. PLEASE ad to list !!! we can take a little from all the past and current comps , flatground , battle in da club , b.s , charlies , t.c , etc…GO TEAM GO !!!!!

BIGANT-DOG

Outdoor is iffy cause of the wheather. But if you can pull it off in park where there are plenty of young kids(no jokes rod please) It will give it more exposure.

rodney

maybe some sort of sports plex .here is the idea has anyone ever check out the roller rink at skate 57 just would have to clean it after . they do have new owners they may be down ???

adamguild

The only rules are nothing illegal…………..And ride within your time frame…I hate watching people go for that one last trick 7 times…..lol

BIGANT-DOG

I just got finished puutting my MASTER back together.

rodney

rotor or gyro , thread on, flip down standers or bolt on pegs , seat with handle or seatpost with handle , locking levers

adamguild

AHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA………………..

rodney

I saw the bike it has a roller seat and a hole . WHY ????????????

BIGANT-DOG

Why do you wear shorts all year. Because you like too. Sides it fir the era of the bike.

rodney

WOW you got me !!!

adamguild

Roller seat came out in 1988 I thought your bike was a 1990???????????

rodney

I cant wait to here what ant will say

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 77 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.