Homepage Forums NJ Freestyle Freestyle Events flatland series

• This topic has 5 voices and 75 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

1987 master and besides. I build my bikes the way i want em. I am not the type that has to have the correct color cables or the right tires.

BIGANT-DOG

btw everyone that saw it liked it. I get more pleasure bulidling something knowing i did myself. But i will say this I did learn alot from JF”S bike shop and rodney.

rodney

Thats right beaoches satanic mechanic in da house .but really dont get a lot of chances to build /work on many old freestyle or bmx bikes now a dayz

adamguild

Thats cause Brian P bought them all……Lol………No disrespect Brian P…Rubber glove seduction……

BIGANT-DOG

BIGANT-DOG

If ya can’t tell i love taking pics of my nephew’s. this pic is on the bmx invasion site.

4130forlife

flatland comp and old school bike show at howell during the regional..we can get some wedge ramps and ramp it up

BIGANT-DOG

Dave that is a slammin idea!!!!!!!!!

bmiddaugh

Hopefully we can do that.
    I, I mean Rodney came up with a good idea for the CJS flat comp.
    Instead of just running a flat comp.
    Make a large maybe wooden area about 8-12″ off the ground, so that you can do grinds and manuals and nose wheelies across it.
    This way you can bring in the “flat style”of street riders, and your flatland guys.
    Have to be big like 30′ x 30’….

4130forlife

lets do this shit.. we have till may or something right?

adamguild

That is hypocritical to throw street in the mix….Flatland was thrown out of the x games and not allowed at the recent comp in Jersey ….Flat only or im out…..I dont take second to anyone…

4130forlife

well the x games are GAY… njbmx is taking over the world.. and we dont discriminate

adamguild

Unfortunately you do.Thats why this thread is in the flatland section……Not the back flipper section or the grinder section ……..or the old stuff that breaks section

4130forlife

hahaha.. i am a BIKE rider.. you fool

ask anyone……i ride…well i dont ride clips… but i ride everything on my bike that i possibly can

adamguild

tAKE YOUR FOOL COMMENT AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR A—-S—-S

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 77 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.