Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old dirt turns

• This topic has 19 voices and 57 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    bmxmom1001

WHAT?

bmxmom1001

YOU PEOPLE ARE RIDICULOUS

bmxmom1001

You know what. All you guys out there are a bunch of jeleous asses. Just because you or the track director from your tracks don’t have the time, money or man power to maintain a track oh well. Yeah I raced a lot in the mudd and ruddy tracks but why would you still want to do that? Yeah , I want to fall and break my neck in a rut. You sit there and say yeah trilogy is a nice facility and all but then you put it down. Then you come race it. YOu can’t have your cake and eat it to. You people make no sense what so ever. Shut up and race. If you complain about a track that is great and smooth and then be happy to race a track that is all tore up with rocks all over it or jagged rocks in turns go right ahead and keep spending your money on those tracks. I thought we were suppose to be supporting one another with the tracks. It just sounds like people are jeleous of what Trilogy has. Maybe the people at the Jersey tracks should start writing for grants to get their facilities up to par instead of crying about it. Oh, the state did get a grant to get a new PA system and that wasn’t even used at the state championship except for the pro am. See, if you get a grant you actually have to use it. Not waste it.

IT IS JUST ASHAME THAT PEOPLE WHO TAKE PRIDE IN THERE WORK AND THEIR TRACK ARE BEING PUT DOWN. WHAT IS WRONG WITH AMERICA TODAY.

Macdaddy

nope, just stuck in the 80’s

BITD
    that should be the catch phrase here

bmxmom1001

Your stuck in the 80’s? Did you race in the 80’s or did/do you just dress like duckie from Pretty in Pink.

RaidenHayden

Goooooooo Penny!!!!!!!

bmxer901

Saying bmx has gotten pussified is alittle over board. Look at every sport from the 80’s that is still around and name one that is still the same today. Every single sport in some way had to evolve. There are some tracks out there that still use dirt turns, honestly there is only a couple of those that are actually race ready on race day. Like it was said about eht, when it rains it floods. Its hard as it is getting that track ready for a race now. If you add in dirt turns the nbl would drop the track becuase they wouldnt be able to afford the insurance.

4130forlife

hahahahahhahahahhaa.. ok.. so youre saying, that paved turns are safer?

hahahahahhahhahahahaha

bmxmom1001

No, they seem to be more manageable. Besides they are serving the purpose aren’t they? Your paying the money to race on those paved turns. You been paying for years to race on paved turns. Why do these paved turns have to be such an issue. Lets move on to something like lowering the price of state qualifiers or nationals.

4130forlife

that a whole other issue i have with bmx, 1st i wanna bitch about the turns.. true.. where is the “MX” in BMX?

i mean cmon now…lets see paved turns on a motocross track

those tracks are LONGER and WAY bigger..

bmxmom1001

MX in dirt bikes is Motor cross MX in BMX is moto cross. If I was to race in the mud and peddle through a muddy turn then I will put a motor on my bike so I can be a dirt bike racer. Like I said we have been racing on paved turns for what 18 years now and now it is a real issue.

AirportFF

@bmxmom1001 wrote:

Your stuck in the 80’s? Did you race in the 80’s or did/do you just dress like duckie from Pretty in Pink.

Now THAT’S funny 😆 😆

TenaciousD

bmxer wrote:

“If you add in dirt turns the nbl would drop the track becuase they wouldnt be able to afford the insurance”

Uh…..WHAT ❓ ❓

Did you think about what you wrote first or did it just come spewing out and you hit the submit button ?

bmiddaugh

hey easy on Duckie man….
    LOL

AirportFF

@bmxer901 wrote:

If you add in dirt turns the nbl would drop the track becuase they wouldnt be able to afford the insurance.

Catamount in Bennington, Vt has dirt and paved turns and it’s NBL

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.