Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old bmx companies

• This topic has 13 voices and 62 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    4130forlife

why is it you only have a handfull of bmx companies have race teams.. when you have a billion companies who make race frames and parts dont do anything with racing??

why is it only like hyper, gt, mcs..the usual nbl teams.. why dont more companies get into it.. even tho they make parts that they want people to buy??

bmiddaugh

$$
    We need more than 20 moto locals and you will see money being pumped into teams.
    Which is why we need to PROMOTE BMX racing…

4130forlife

like mongoose.. which sells race bikes.. doesnt even have a race team anymore

bmiddaugh

there is no mongoose,
    there is giant bikes….gt-mongoose…etc…all 1 brand.
    When the owner of GT passed away it truly was a horrible day for BMX racing.

Dave, tell all your BMX company bro’s that it’s time to make up the BMX consortium to try and figure out how to grow the small pie of BMX instead of just selling to people who already ride BMX.

I want my PSP, WII and Ipod…f- them BMX bikes, where’s my low rider stingray…
    habla? —

4130forlife

im working on that, thats why i got animal to co spnsor my race team

bmiddaugh

Keep me in the loop man, I think that is something that could change things.
    State team?
    You?…. come one..

😈 —

4130forlife

and now bulldog bikes is another co sponsor of bmx legend..
    now i have a pasrts company, frame company, bike shop…

things are looking very good

how do i get pabst to co sponsor the team???

s4lnj

racing is too gay– that’s why– we look like geeks with race slippers and bright neons– ride in the city like that, or any skate park and let me know how it works out for you.

brett is dead on– racing isn’t where the money is– because to most kids, it’s not cool enpough to deal with the halloween costumes

my opinion

dave

bmiddaugh

Ya know what would make racing look cool if somebody went out and…

nah, I better not, this could get me beat up…hehe..

Dave Pawlowski is right.
    So is…the other Dave…
    😈

Am I wrong in believing that BMXers are rebels?

4130forlife

hahaha halloween costumes.. that is what most uniforms look like.. hahahahahahaha

man, dave..you are so right.. damn you

bmiddaugh

yo…
    HALLOWEEN IS OVER.
    😈

bigtimber

only a couple of companies care about grassroots racing. You look at the web sites and see who are the ams on there teams. 99.99999999999999% dont have amatures. “look a pro is riding my bike”. back in the day just about every bmx manufacturer had a support team then you stepped up to co-factory. how ever they did it most of them had three teams. the better you did you could go up to the next level. but it all started at the local level. NOT THE PRO LEVEL!

BIGANT-DOG

Ya know what would make racing look cool if somebody went out and…

nah, I better not, this could get me beat up…hehe..

Brett say what you feel

bmiddaugh

It’s not what I feel, it’s what I know as STONE COLD FACT…
    but we is gonna keep that under wraps for now.

rodney

What if racing was like freestyle just go ride whenever just for fun no schedule no teams if the tracks could be open like the skateparks change the image or add a new format remember when moeller brought out his s&m grunge riders no uniforms total different style some hated some liked but was a different approach . Companies need to get something in return back in the day they just went for it got into something new something we call bmx and I guess it came back to bite them they made no money got stuck with inventory they could not sell or look at companies that get into bmx just cause someone told them its the new fad but really have no interest in bmx OK IM done !!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.