Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Yo, Farside is getting jerked and ain’t hitting the worlds..

• This topic has 8 voices and 20 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    LeadSled1

I’m sure Rich will clear it up when he gets in from work but Gary is doing a CYA on Vbmx.

RaidenHayden

Yeah I was jsut there at that post and left you a message Jess

bmiddaugh

Rich, will clarify…he just wants to cool down a bit so he doesn’t come off wrong. But yea…all his paperwork was in order and ready to go…But some people seemed to keep ignoring things…not Rich.
    This will all come to light over time.
    Remember Rich has a long history.

BMXMANIA

Bottom line it all goes down to what I always say the NBL is what it is.. ……..
    They’re is way more behind this than any of us know or will ever find out.. Farside you are the man and you should go to BRAZIL and win this title. They should have your paperwork set (the NBL) that can’t be fooled with. Now your airline ticket is another story. I don’t know enough to start blasting off but if you need any help with anything look me up and I will be more than sure to hellp you out any way I can.

Its like we are all in High School again with the games.. Locally … Nationally Regionally… Man whats next… I don’t know enough so I can’t say much other than I hope it works out for you Farside………

RaidenHayden

Jeff, you are spot on with the High School thing

RaidenHayden

Well, is he going now? or what the deal? Anybody know ?

bigtimber

richard cranum aka mr. ellis should pick up the phone and come clean. even this polock knows there is something fishy going on here. this man tried to twist things around. If mr. cranium did that to me I would not be able to sleep at night. that r@t b@st@rd is obviously a bad businessman who needs his @ss whooped. its people like him who for get this is a family sport and that everybody has aright to race when ever and where ver they please. and as for bob t. he should be backing all of the nbl riders 100% instead of blowing people off.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.