Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Yo, Farside is getting jerked and ain’t hitting the worlds..

• This topic has 8 voices and 20 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

All I can say right now is G.E. Sr from A.T. is playing some weird “thing” and B.T. is not even thinking about saying anything.
    I’ll get more into this when I’m not half asleep.
    Rich is a good guy and doesn’t deserve this shit. Well….he’s not the greatest guy, he always blows my doors off ,LOL, but be that as it is. This is a load of B.S. and smacks almost of conspiracy.
    Are we gonna put up with this sh*t?

TideyFamily

So wait… Rich is not going to Brazil now???? Man i don’t go to EHT and miss the news of the year!!! That is some serious BS. Why does the UCI have to make this shit so damn hard. I never understood why they have to go to some obscure country to have the Worlds. Is there anyone we can write to or call to complain about this issue??? I am seriously ticked off about this. I was wanted to brag that I got beat by a World Champion!!!!!

RaidenHayden

What the hell. Time to revolt

bmxgirlmom

Please explain, a little less cryptically. I must have my dumb head on today.
    Rich is one of USA’s best shots at a title.

LeadSled1

Adventure Travel bent Rich over the ticketing counter and Bob T. is supplying the KY.

RaidenHayden

Yeah I agree wuth Janeen, BT, is obviosly Bob Tedesco, but who are the others. And for Bob not to help a rider, who has been supprtive of the NBL and BMX in general just shows that they don’t care, wether it is about the tracks. Or in this instance, a rider that will represent this country to its fullest

TideyFamily

GE Sr= Gary Ellis Sr.. head of adventure travel

AT= Adventure Travel(suppose to be a BMX friendly travel agency)

BT= Bob Tedesco

Still steaming about this….!!!

RaidenHayden

Greg, thanks for the decoding the the post

bmxgirlmom

That really stinks. 👿

If Rich met the deadlines, agreed to the same prices as all the other riders going to the Worlds, and had all his documents then there should have been no problems.

TideyFamily

The problem as Brett has eluded to in a thread on Vintage could be some 80’s payback BS… I know that they want Rupe to win it again. I just dont understand why if Adventure Travel can’t accomidate Rich why they don’t refund his money and let him book his own flight. I looked online and there a plenty of flights leaving when he is for Brazil.

If Adventure travel support’s the sport of BMX like they claim to then why wouldn’t they do everything in thier power to help one of thier own in making sure he was taken care of for the race!! i smell something and it ain’t roses!!!

RaidenHayden

Greg, how about a MAC flight LOL

TideyFamily

While you BS’n I was just lookin into that for a vacation while Catrina and the Boys are in Phoenix!!!! There are weekly flights leaving from Dover to Italy!!! FREEEEEEEEE… Man there will be a few things I miss about the military, but not as much as the ones telling me to leave!

RaidenHayden

I smell road trip!!!! Cheap gold to be brought back an sold , make a little money. Not that I ever did that, of coarse!!!!

bmxmom156

what is the exact story? did he get his reservation in with deposits or whatever he needed? if so they cant stop him from going? if the travel agency screwed up(their fault) they usually have an obligation to make alternative arrangements for him at no cost or risk bad press( which i doubt they want)

can someone explain in english what is going on?( no behind the scenes lingo please…lol)

RaidenHayden

Story is hard to follow, and I think if the US is serious about it’s riders it should act like it (US=NBL, for those who aren’t sure). Other countries that got involved after us are already far ahead of us, and these are some of the reasons why. We don’t do enough to foward our sport, the sanction just wants it’s cut and they are happy

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.