Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old what was the hurry?

• This topic has 14 voices and 29 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    phantom

There can not be enough said for everyone at Trilogy park there local program is the best.I knew that there national would be one of the best on the national scene.The Cox family thanks them verymuch.

bmxer

Trilogy Park did an excellent job with the national. It was so well run and all the extra activities were just an added bonus. What a top notch facility, keep up the good work!!!!

bmiddaugh

starter payed absolutely no attention whatsoever

Wonders if the starter ever raced a BMX bike and understands what goes into getting ready for a race.

Run em fast.
    Get the cash.

lol. A national race should be an event (obviously someone gets this as there was a million things to do at Knappers place) not an annoyance to get over with so you can get back home to the A/C.
    A moto takes 35-45 seconds to run.

I dunno, maybe racing is just lost on me nowadays.

Kudos to Knapper and the P-town locals, shame on the nbl speed freaks.

bmxmom156

i wondered who was running the gate on sat and sunday. was it locals or the nbl “national staff” i do know some regular corner marshalls/ volunteers who have officially worked nationals who asked to help out at the national and were told the nbl had their “regulars” there that were told they wouldnt be needed.

like i said the nbl was also trying to “move things along” at the trumbul race as well.

here is another good example.. in the main my son ran off the track and when he came back in at the last turn was bumped by another rider and his chain came off, he fell and so goes that… anyway after the race he had little or no time to get his chain back on and get back up for the open main… class was main 306, open was 330. should have been plenty of time….but it wasnt when you run 2 mains at a time on the track.

this is not sour grapes just trying to raise the awareness of officials. if you dont race 2 classes you prob arent affected by this. if you do you know exactly what i was talking about. i dont know if anyone did class cruiser and open but i seriuosly doubt it.

changing the 3 motos to 2 gets folks out in plenty of time to travel on a sunday…whats next 1 lap no crap for sundays?? just wait and see…

can anyone say if the aba is the same? i know they run their practice as no nonsence and they stick to the schedule but do they rush thru motos as well? just curious. we have never done aba nationals.

RaidenHayden

I can tell you from working ABA nats we run them fast, but not 90 motos done by 10am, and especially with the fact that all the races have to be scored in the NBL, my hats off to the scorers!! The earliest we would have banged that out would have been 11:30. Shoot for noon. No reason to rush that

sickryder83

The track was great this weekend. The only thing i didn’t like was the fact that i didn’t even have time to go back to my trailer to sit down between motos on sat. I’m glad they had that fan though. haha, me and a bunch of other riders just parked it in front of that between motos. Racing open and class in that heat killed people. Everyone who did it was sore as hell come sunday. It was a good weekend though. We even got to hear Dave sing.

4130forlife

yeah man.. kenny rogers.. the gambler.. i was rockin

tpbmxtd

I hope that someone has some video of the Legend singing…..I did not get a chance to see him sing.

4130forlife

next year glen.. next year

i had don olson jr and lamar davis as back up singers, hahahahaha

bmiddaugh

It has occurred to me that the time of the 2 day national weekend may be over. From the events I attend whether they are state, regional or national, it almost seems the sunday “get it done fest” is superflous. Perhaps the nbl should rethink what they are doin on the nat – reg. scene. Or perhaps we should rethink our state program and see if the nbl follows suit. Either way I believe fresh thinking is in order.
    Where is CC this year?

BIGANT-DOG

Where is CC this year?

I asked around and no one could answer.

AirportFF

@4130forlife wrote:

yeah man.. kenny rogers.. the gambler.. i was rockin

You scared me 😯

4130forlife

ha.. i scared you???

sh1t… i didnt see you up there.. now did i..

step off 🙂

AirportFF

@4130forlife wrote:

ha.. i scared you???

sh1t… i didnt see you up there.. now did i..

step off 🙂

What scared me more was when My son, Chris Aman, and their friend Lex did “It’s raining men” 😯

You’ll never see me up there. I’ll make too many peoples eardrums bleed 😀

4130forlife

did mr aman ever see my mongoose motomag???

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.