Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. What are your real reasons for being here?

• This topic has 7 voices and 50 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    bmxmom156

$3500/month now you can be one of those dads with the kid who rides the $1500 carbon fiber bike w/ti wheels and the blah blah blah!! 😉

bill eat your heart out!

bmiddaugh

oh….Scotty is Scott Cranmer’s kid, he owns Incline Club, and Scotty is one of the top park freestyle guys right now.. he just won a big comp in Louisville..
    You’re right though man, (Adam) it does seems like this site is all about “growing” the sport…man I hate calling BMX a sport..but anyway…
    I think at least to me, is trying to expose as many people or like you just said creative or semi-athletic people to something that is an alternative to all the mainstream crap out there….ya know?
    We’re a pretty eclectic group of guys and we actually get along…strange in this day and age…
    Adam, it don’t matter if we ask ya…’cause we want your opinion anway, lol
    personal satisfaction, fun, creativity is what we’re trying to get going…

TideyFamily

@bmxmom156 wrote:

$3500/month now you can be one of those dads with the kid who rides the $1500 carbon fiber bike w/ti wheels and the blah blah blah!! 😉

bill eat your heart out!

OOO I am going to be one of those Dads….

The team Nikota got picked up for Liberty BMX Racing is a Military BMX Racing Team. They got sponsored by FLY, everything that is in the FLY catalog I can get for him and below dealer cost!!!!!

For Example: Advent Morpheus(carbon fiber frame) 299 regularly 499!!
    Bobmshell F-1 Forks 149 regulary 250!!

i can go on and on. But lets just say that his new bike will be bordering the 10 pound range!!!

I am going with a Staats frame, F-1 Forks, Bombshell Carbon bars, and Bombshell Carbon/ TI wheelset…. OOOO this is going to be nice!!!

RaidenHayden

Rookie on a $1500 bike na na na

TideyFamily

Yeah!!! I wanna be in the more money than brains club with the rest of the 8 ROOKIE dads!!!!!!

RaidenHayden

Greg, I am jelous that you are going to Az,

TideyFamily

@RaidenHayden wrote:

Greg, I am jelous that you are going to Az,

WHY????? Just like “Legend in Hiding” 4130forlife said ROAD TRIP!!!! The ABA Winternationals are crazy huge!!! Known in the ABA world as one of the must hit nationals!!

RaidenHayden

I’m just sick of the winters here. Need a gardener, I work for entry fees 😆

TideyFamily

I got a 32 foot Airstream readin for anyone that wants to come out!!!! Free room and board but I dont supply the GIN!!!!!

RaidenHayden

I think Alvin and I will take you up on that, damn chipmunk is my new buddy outside, I think he likes Gin too!!!!!!!! 😯

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.