Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old wed- flemington work day

• This topic has 9 voices and 23 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

Ok, now that everyone realizes that this is their sport and their kids have all the best ideas.
    Thanks for joining me, lol.
    Could you please make it a point to attend state meetings?
    Please.
    And could people, besides those that already do…
    Trust me..

4130forlife

im down with the OS series.. what bike do i use tho.. i have so many to choose from

the bikes MUST have a 1 inch headset..NO v brakes, and most of all NO clips

i know i cant get all the OS guy to use open face helmets

ihatem

@bmxmom156 wrote:

if anyone is around on wed i believe they are having a work day at hcbmx all day into gate practice that night.

i know matt , danny, transues will be there – hopefully others can lend a hand to get the track ready for the state races this weekend.

Weathers not looking to good….

Is it still going on? I have an hour drive, just making sure.

BIGANT-DOG

dave I know how you feel about vintage, but i put the word out there about it. I am trying to get alot of people for this. But for this series you SHOULD NOT HAVE TO RACE CLASS I know it is about getting riders for the p cup but most of those guys have no intrest in that. I say either run it with the state—- you know what f that. I say we run it at the tracks as a seperate series- if they want to do it. or if we could run it withthe state series. when we get to brian’s party we should see how many guys are down for it.

bmxmom156

partly sunny accd to weatherchannel… just spoke to dan about an hr ago no rain in sight down at the track so far…

i would say go for it!

btw..when is the next state meeting anyway???

bmxmom156

they will be there again today(thurs) after 11am. doing whatever needs to be done. any help is appreciated if you can come.

rodney

whats the times for the weekend event regular or what

bmxmom156

as per njbmx website:

registration sat and sun 9-10:30
    practice 8:30-11:45
    race starts at noon

rodney

COOL will be there early to set up shop

bmxmom156

danny and gary will be at the track again today finishing up. i was told they re did the surface to the 3rd straight yesterday.

if anyone can help them finish today i believe they will be there after 11am.

thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.