Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old USA Championship!!! Congrats!

• This topic has 13 voices and 44 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    bmxer901

I was told that you cant run the plates at any race besides next year’s united states championship If you got top 8. Which is b.s. they charge that much money and for what. Especially to charge a $15 late fee if you wanna register the day before the event. They must really be loving the high class rooms they stay at when they get to travel the country at no cost just to act important.

4130forlife

racing sucks sometimes.. well alot of the time.. why isnt it fun anymore?

tpbmxtd

@bmxer901 wrote:

….. Which is b.s. they charge that much money and for what. Especially to charge a $15 late fee if you wanna register the day before the event. They must really be loving the high class rooms they stay at when they get to travel the country at no cost just to act important.

Nobody forced you to go, you knew the price and the extra charge before you went, so there is no reason to complain.

BobTedesco

I just don’t understand you guys. The rules were up on the NBL and the UCI sites before the first UCI race in February.

Stop crying about the rules and understand them before you plan on attending this caliber of a race.

bmxmom156

what track is that?

bmiddaugh

That is a replica of the China track.
    Built by the aba in SLC Utah.
    Check that FatBMX newsfeed on the front of the site.
    LMAO, I hear TWO more are being built.
    WTF for, I have no idea.

LeadSled1

Brett, that is not SLC OPTS track. Look at the starting hill and surrounding area. It is whole other incarnation. Other than the “I can’t get no pull out of the gate” starting hill the track looks pretty mellow compared to other UCI/Europe stuff.

Plus the rules were not posted in February on the NBL or UCI site. One, the rules would be on the USAC site. Two, please show me the North American USAC championships rulebook. One does not exist.

You should hook a parachute on to your pants if you are going to fly by them.

bmiddaugh

http://www.fatbmx.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=2925
    Saw it on fat..

Rules schmools, we are usac, we control all USA cycling, we are your god.
    Bow before our cycling knowledgetude.

bmiddaugh
    bmxmom156

hmmmm so what i am thinking is they are planning on building ( or are in the process of) 3 duplicate olympic tracks for just say how many riders from the usa will be sent to china? is it 4 men and 3 women? for 7 usa riders… i MUST have missed something….i hope they are near wherever they live….

why is the aba / nbl building these… usac should be building these if possible and make them exact replicas not “similar” i heard that whoever build the olympic track isnot giving out the entire track specs only certain areas….( i forget his name)

if they are building it for china worlds then even more rediculous as i dont think many will be traveling to china( not as many as going to canada) and they didnt build replicas of canada track/// so whats the point of building all these dup tracks for a few??

dont we have an olympic training center anyway? is there a track there?

can anyone explain this? when we were in fla they said THEY were building a worlds/ olympic track to practice on too… geesh!

bmiddaugh

BMX racing suffers from poor judgement at it’s highest levels. That has become apparent to me over the past few years. But whatever, BMX will always be around, 20″ bikes rule.

4130forlife

they can build a track like that.. 3 times in the usa.. and we cant get someone to go and do something with flemington.. a track thats been here for 20 something years.. unreal

bmiddaugh

It only took 2 grand to bring Ritz out to do CJ. I would figure since HC has been around for 20 years they should have some bank to do a makeover eh?

4130forlife

who knows..its 9am.. and i need a beer

LeadSled1

Brett,

Plus the rules were not posted in February on the NBL or UCI site. One, the rules would be on the USAC site. Two, please show me the North American USAC championships rulebook. One does not exist.

You should hook a parachute on to your pants if you are going to fly by them.

Was for Bobby T., not you. 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.