Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old todays lesson…

• This topic has 11 voices and 24 replies.
Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

shouldn’t that just be common sense

yes, but we all know how that goes . 🙄

jaylamoon

yeah well when you are a parent and riding out there with your kids…its more than just common sense, its survival…its maybe I won’t have to pay a $100 copay this week…or maybe hey I will still be able to work this week…or no missed school for you….cmon people…

bmiddaugh

I guess people think it looks “easy” and also think, it won’t happen to them.
    Crazy.

s4lnj

i bet his kids will wear thier helmets– hard lesson learned

jaylamoon

that is crazy…I gotta go run some errands with my kids so I’m gonna hop in the car and not put my kids in their carseats and make sure we drive with no seat belts on….

bmiddaugh

You mean like the governor?
    Sorry, had to go there…

Caveman

Brett’s totally right. Some older guys with too much testosterone and something to prove look at this and think it’s a stupid kids sport. “This’ll be a piece of cake. If little kids can do it, it will be nothing for me” I’ve seen guys that have never been on a bike before bring their kids to tracks on non-race day, go out and WRECK themselves.

Too much testosterone, too little brain.

bmiddaugh

A BMX bike is an incredibly quick responsive type of bicycle. One slight move the wrong way and you are on your azz.
    Not to bag on Ant too much, but all he did was turn his wheel a little the wrong way and boomf he was down.
    Add in that we are on loose dirt going anywhere from 20-30 mph and it suddenly becomes a little dangerous.
    It’s up to us to teach people that this is real, no one gets it like we do, because we have been doing it since the beginning.

CWCCRIDER

@bmiddaugh wrote:

20-30 mph

🙄 🙄 🙄

bmiddaugh

I wasn’t talking about me… 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

jaylamoon

yeah, he was talking about me…

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.