Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. This is disturbing

• This topic has 6 voices and 23 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    1adam12

The President is pushing for Globalization its obvious………The Government have wonderful smoke screen tactics to keep everyone at bay……..

RaidenHayden

As far a s the mid east, we could beat them if we did kill the women and children, your grandfather was in WWII, so then he would remeber the indiscriminent bombing of Dresden, and other German cities, or Hiroshima, and Nagaski, there we did kill innocents, or collateral damage as it is referred too!! And that my friend is HOW YOU WIN A WAR, not be touch feelly worrying about some of the crap we have been. Fight that way and the Mid East will say uncle, UNCLE Sam that is

1adam12

Was it something I said???????Lol……………

1adam12

Oh you mean like when your getting your ass kicked and you are on the ground bleeding and bang you kick your foe in the nuts?????? What goes around comes around plain and simple ………….peace bike brotha

RaidenHayden

You lost me bro, my point is any adversary will capitulate, if it’s ass is kicked hard enough, and then the war is over. To be honest, I can’t figure out why Bin Laden and the the Taliban, attacked us, we gave them all the stuff we did when they fought the SOviets, and then we left them alone

1adam12

I still say Bin Ladin is on our payroll…….I am so sick of the B.S.. the media and Gov. feed us on this guy……He is Kaiser Sosay from Usual Suspects…….

1adam12

My anaology basically breaks down to when your getting your ass beat you fight dirty to win(not you personally)…….You do what it takes to save face and get the job done……..

Macdaddy

HOLY S**T, baby killers? Germany didnt do anything to us in either world war. Hey for that matter the spanish didnt do anything ……. Hey I dont think the Confederacy ever did either. Where would we be w/o the military. This country that you enjoy was built on the fact that we have a kick-ass military.

suthnjflat

@RaidenHayden wrote:

I can’t figure out why Bin Laden and the the Taliban, attacked us, we gave them all the stuff we did when they fought the SOviets, and then we left them alone

All we wanted to do for that war was to give russia their vietnam, a payback from when russia aided the viet cong with supplies . The us at the time didn’t care about the after affects of the war (cleaning up, rebuilding towns) they turned their backs on afganistan when the last soviet tank left there in 89. Bin laden attacked us mostly because of the troops being in saudi arabia for the first gulf war, infidels on a holy land is a no no to some muslims.

1adam12

Looks more like our military is gettin there ass kicked……

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.