Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. This is disturbing

• This topic has 6 voices and 23 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    suthnjflat
    LeadSled1

There are gangs in the military too. When stationed at Great Lakes it was a huge problem on the base. I was on quarter deck watch when about 5 gang members were beating the piss out of a guy just outside the building. When you are on watch you can not leave your post. I called the base cops but by the time they got there the guy was in bad shape. It happened all the time.

TideyFamily

http://austin.craigslist.org/bik/180332983.html

Off the topic NJ.. But I think it is time for you to take a road trip!!!!

RaidenHayden

Greg, how does that fit in with gangs in the Militalry?

TideyFamily

I know.. Thats why i siad off topic.. in hidesight I guess i should have just PM’d him!!! LOL..

There is gangs in the military… First hand knowledge. But thier are bigger fish to fry than a few hoodlums..

suthnjflat

@TideyFamily wrote:

http://austin.craigslist.org/bik/180332983.html

Off the topic NJ.. But I think it is time for you to take a road trip!!!!

Packing my bags right now 8)

1adam12

Not half as disturbing as the amount of Americans in the Mideast kiliing little kids.

RaidenHayden

Dude!!!! we are not there killing little kids, is that what you think of people in the service!!!!! Adam I’m all for freedom of speech, but mistating the real is wrong, it’s a disservice to everyone in uniform, that give you your freedom. Just think Adam, no military, and you might be speaking Chineese, and they don’t have a happening BMX scene

1adam12

Chinese??????? Look at the labels on almost every item you buy..Then come back and tell me you arent already speaking Chinese……How do you feel what I have posted is mistated? Are you telling me that no children have died in the fight for “Mother Oil” ???Please…….. By the way noone from Iraq ever did anything personal to me………..

Do I discredit people in service? No…..My grandfather fought in Europe in World War 2,My uncle fought in Vietnam.When the hell is enough enough?

Here U.S news articles

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A63401-2004Sep30.html

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/07/13/AR2005071300336.html

Don’t tell me I do disservice to the Military they do a fine job of doing it to themselves……..

1adam12

I certainly didn’t see any military protecting the U.S.A when 911 was going down and that is a fact……….

RaidenHayden

And I guess the people in Afganistan, who we could have cared less about didn’t kill any innocent children on 911, and as far as the military not protecting us on 911, that really isn’t their job, a small agency called the FBI kinda dropped the ball there

RaidenHayden

And if the war is for oil. why is gas $3.03 a gallon????????

1adam12

One more note at 34 I have started to learn to speak Spanish because the Country and the Military are allowing us to be invaded from the South… Whats next ????? The French Canadians……….lol…….Maybe I can get like a 10 for 1 special and learn Arabic,Urdu,French,Chinese, Japanese,Korean,German,Vietnamese,Russian and Spanish only $149.95
    while supplies last…..Fodders would make billions off this paronoia…….

1adam12

Gas is 3 dollars a gallon because the Middle East is a hell of a lot tougher to beat than the USA thought……..

RaidenHayden

Actually, it’s this pres, and congress that have no balls, and are not allowing the full militarization of the border. The military is where I learned my spanish 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.