Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing used They are watching

• This topic has 8 voices and 32 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    BMXspectator

They will not join this site. They say they never read anything that is said on this site. But when you hear them talking you know that they were here. We have a couple of stalkers watching. So keep up all the good work guys. Maybe they will see you want what’s best for BMX racing in New Jersey.

RaidenHayden

And with morbid fascination, they watch the end of their era, rather than try to work with everyone for the riders, that they say they are trying to help!!!!!

bmiddaugh

Actually….I think it’s the fact that now WE are the ones watching that has them checking us out. Before all this stuff who was checking in on what was going on? Posts about track meetings would get taken off the njbmx forums, it’s like, WTF is up with that?
    Life, liberty and the pursuit of BMX?
    I dunno…

bmxmom156

who are “THEY”

although the eyeballs are kinda cool…

bmiddaugh

I guess that is the question…
    I usually answer that with we are they.
    They are raising our taxes….well we elect them, so aren’t “they” really us…

Confused yet?

CrazyCraig

at the end of a long dark hallway somewhere in a government building in Washington DC is a door that has the words “They” on it.

“They” say this. “They” say that. That’s what “They” say. “They” must exist then, right?

bmxmom156

maybe they didnt make the helmets right bitd… sounds like a few of you landed pretty hard once or twice…

RaidenHayden

Once or twice, that’s it, I’ll take that as a compliment

BMXspectator

They are the ones that say it can’t be done. They are the ones that come up with ten reasons why it won’t work before they even give it a try. They are the ones that need to give you guys a chance. I don’t think there is this big mob trying to over take the people that have done a great job with racing in New Jersey. I think it is time for them to trust others with some of the good ideas they have for this sport. Then maybe they can be the ones that say together we made BMX better in New Jersey. You never know.

BMXspectator

You would think they would want to pull in all the knowledge that is available to them in New Jersey at this point and put it to good use. Is there some thing going on that we don’t know about? I would like to think not. I know if someone like myself ( a bmx spectator ) can see that we need to make some changes I know the people that are running the tracks have to see this to.

bmiddaugh

Woa.
    That was pretty profound.
    Honest.

bmiddaugh

I know a few track personel that are down with a lot of our ideas. BMX knowledge runs deep in NJ.

bmiddaugh

Geesh, I dunno maybe something went on that no one wants to talk about? I know something happened in one of the sanctions that no one wants to talk about.

BMXspectator

To answer your question bmxmom156 as to who “theyâ€ÂÂ￾ are would be pointless at this time. I feel that calling people out would not help matters at all.

bmiddaugh

“at this time”, no it probably wouldn’t…
    but the time is coming.
    The hour grows short.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.