Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old The state trailer

• This topic has 9 voices and 34 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

But will they listen? I guess we will see at the next meeting.

4130forlife

i bet it wont be sold

I definitely think it should be sold. Buy one that will fit the pa and trophies or whatever that you can pull with whatever. Hell, put the decals on that and pull it in parades. All we need is what 4×8 or 4×6?

If no one else does, I will bring it up at the next meeting.

RaidenHayden

I agree with LOren, again get a smaller one that most can pull, and the PA and a few orhter things can be put in
    Money from sale of trailer say 1500
    Money saved from not throwing money into trailer 1000
    Smaller trailer 1400 to 1700, so you are actually ahead of the game, and almost anyone can pull it!!!

bigtimber

You heard it lurkers from the state board. SELL THE TRAILER!

bmxer901

Im not sure whats actually wrong with it, but the person thats gonna fix it is right around the corner from me.

bigtimber

and who r u bmxr901? I live in mays landing.

BIGANT-DOG

901 is one of the egg harbor crew.

BIGANT-DOG

Either it should be sold or trade it in for a smaller one, but the ? is do we really need it. As long i have been racing -3 years all it does is sit there majority of the time, If there is a valid reason to keep it then keep it, but if it not really needed, then sell it and use the money to

HELP THE RIDERS!!!!!!!!

BIGANT-DOG

My wife has noticed the trailer barely moves.(She has been at the track with me for the last 3 years.) So now the ? is again. Do we need a trailer. From what i see there are plenty of suv’s among the board members, enough to carry trophies and a pa system, Hell I have a minvan, and if I am not transporting –TEAM CJS – I will help out if I can.

It becomes a problem if different people are packing stuff into their own cars. I say especially with the PA system, get a small one. Put all the stuff in their and make it easy to move it around. If you can pull it with a normal vehicle, more people might use it for parades/events etc. It doesn’t need to be a rolling registration room…the tracks happen to have them!

bmiddaugh

It becomes a problem if different people are packing stuff into their own cars.

um…motion seconded… —

here we go, an average pa system has a reciever a mic some wire and about 2- 8 speakers. these speakers are RUGGED ! they are ment to be outdoors i cant see why we cant put them in cars for transport and store them in bike world? or someother storage location … this isnt a hard concept… i just cant figure out why everything on this site gets blown up and nothing gets done……

bmiddaugh

’cause we ain’t in charge yet.
    Too many procedures to make a good idea happen quickly.

And we like to blow things up, makes the mind work, gets the juices flowing,
    So far from this site we have had…

a pro-am series take hold,
    a 5g grant
    promotional material get made
    a new state site (ok, that isn’t around anymore, but it was made)
    a new track get going in NJ
    a new pa system
    we have given the riders in NJ recognition

and most importantly,
    we have given the people who love BMX in NJ a place to voice thier opinion freely and openly without having to deal with any reprisal about what is said.

Would there be any new websites in NJ if someone out there didn’t stop and say, “HEY, we can do better, we’re NJ dammit!”

BIGANT-DOG

It doesn’t need to be a rolling registration room…the tracks happen to have them!

That is what i was trying to get across also. I understand the thing about putting stuff in peoples cars. Too much confusion. If we sell the trailer how much can we get for it, in the condition it’s in. Or how much of deal would we get on trade in.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.