Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old The 2007 NBL State BoD Elections are coming….

• This topic has 4 voices and 29 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    bmxmom156

i have already asked him to come to the meeting….

bmiddaugh

did you beg him…

BIGANT-DOG

Deb people like ridin low will never reveal themxelves, becasue they are cowards…… It dawned on me yeah i talk alot of crap, sometimes some it makes sense, But i do not hide behind a screen. I know that is kinda the cool thing about this site, but at least if you are gonna say something have some damn balls and say who you are. oh i had 2 cups of coffee this morning.

bmxmom156

i cup coffee…but a bowl of oatmeal well that beats all!!!

BIGANT-DOG

deb do you know where the podium pics are,I need those.

ridinlow

Antdog and bmxmom156: It’s a shame because you both really have some good ideas, but then you take it to another level by posting on numerous forums it seems to distort the original content, and then that’s what people are associating NJbmx with……

BIGANT-DOG

This site was created so people could vent, yeah sometimes things get out of hand, but look at all the good that has happened. A pro am series more promo stuff, but I will tell you how this could have been avoided, if certain people within njbmx would act like adults at state meetings. That is basically why alot of stuff gets said here. No one wants to go to a meeting and here I am missing my nap time or get cursed out or get called a boy. oh man, I had a GROWN ASS MAN act like a kid and call me a boy and yet you sit here and say that because we post here, that is a problem!!!!!!!!! Mind you he did this in front of kids and adults. You have know idea how bad i felt for reacting the way i did, but I was really upset, kinda like i am now.

BIGANT-DOG

Antdog and bmxmom156: It’s a shame because you both really have some good ideas, but then you take it to another level by posting on numerous forums it seems to distort the original content, and then that’s what people are associating NJbmx with……

you know who we are but who are you? I understand if you want to hide behind a screen name, you do not want your freinds to know that you come here. And deb is the type of person i want ot have in my corner, cause i know she will have my back.

ANTHONY ALEXZANDER BROWN

ridinlow

I agree that there are issues with the officials in NJ, but the way that you go about addressing those issues is what the problem is…..

bmiddaugh

I have personally tried
    attending meetings,
    talking to everyone,
    pushing everyone who says, “I think I can”, to try. (Bill’s track)

But there continues to be resistance to change by some people who no longer even have kids who ride or have ever even ridden themselves…
    Let the new blood do what they want.
    Our ideas must have some merit hence the jersey devil on the hoodies last year.

bmiddaugh

ridinlow are you eligible for any position this year?
    I’m curious.
    I’ve asked for an officials license a couple times…but I guess it gets put to the backburner.
    It’s all good though, I’m having fun here.

BIGANT-DOG

I agree that there are issues with the officials in NJ, but the way that you go about addressing those issues is what the problem is…..

No the problen is if it were adressed in the first place, we would not even be talking about this now. And i am talking about one specific person.

It’s all good though, I’m having fun here

So am i my brother. —

bmiddaugh

Deb..
    HCBMX
    Matt Danek
    Jim Filippone
    Loren Hamblin

CJBMX
    Vinny Mannino
    Dale Maghan
    Mike Rezekowski

EHT BMX
    Linda Vanderhoff
    Janeen Welsh
    Brian Grabel

TPBMX
    Ed Wilson
    Steve Lewis
    Glen Knapper
    reps, I believe..

bmxmom156

i wish i knew what issues he was talking about… ridin low talks in riddles and its confusing at times. i am more for the say whats on your mind and get it over with types…

if questions that were asked on one forum were answered then maybe it wouldnt need to be asked somewhere else??

is that what he is talking about?

sorry i am lost on this one. i was never good at guessing games. some other forums have lots of useful info esp outside of njbmx..when you have a rider who has alot of national issues that concern them yes there will be many questions..

i never heard of so many ppl who were afraid of answering questions. didnt any of you ever go to school or were you just all born “all knowing”

bmxmom156

ant

what podium pics are you talking about

(sorry another question)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.