Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old The 2007 NBL State BoD Elections are coming….

• This topic has 4 voices and 29 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

Who is eligible?
    State Commissioner and Secretary are up for this year.
    (I know both people in the current positions, they have done an excellent job)
    Might be cool to have one or two new peeps to give those currently doing everything a break.

BIGANT-DOG

Who is eligible?

Look in the mirror, the best way to make a change is from the inside.

BIGANT-DOG

b. middaugh

State Commissioner

I think you could do the job, with all that “bmx stuff” in that brain of yours. And i am not joking. Scotty does a hell of a job but with the incline club the shop and all the other things he most likely does that we know nothing about(family stuff) Maybe he desevres some time off and like you said bring in some fresh blood.

bmxmom156

better question yet is who is elegible to vote?

bmiddaugh

I have no officials license.
    So, sorry, but I can’t
    I know an excellent candidate who has connections and sure fire drive for the sport and has an officials license for 3 years. But I will not say anything yet.

I will refocus on NJBMX when everyone realizes how to work together, certain people are not involved or my girlfriend gets an apology.

BIGANT-DOG

Since I am T.M. I have been trying to become a more positive person, but sometimes the truth must be told. Brett Jeff Morgan will not apologize,I was also insulted at that meeting, and he tried to draw me into a fight. This past saturday i went to hcbmx, and i needed a #plate, philapones son said yeah we got some, I look and i see a drawer full, but jeff looked at me and said no, I played cool but i was ticked. I know why he did it he does not like me you or anyone. that wants to change things.

I understand christine not wanting to come to the track, I do not understand how jeff could get away with what he did. But enough aboutt him.

To me scotty and vinne are 2 of the people I hold in very high regards (no dis respect to any one else but i see them the most) If not for the crammers we would have no track.We need to meet more than a few times a year. I have worked in corporate and they have regular meetings. I feel that in order to make things get on the right path, this must happen. So many of us have good ideas. And in order for those ideas to come to light we all need to be on the same page.

And before anyone say’s Oh ant’s shooting off his mouth, You know i am speaking the truth, And this goes out to brett’s girlfreind.

I Anthony Alexzander Brown formerly apologize for the actions committed by one Jeffery Morgan at the state meeting this past winter. I really want you to come out to the track. I understand this may not mean much, but I have the utmost respect for you and anyone that can put up with “brittles” is okay in my book. —

BIGANT-DOG

ya know I can’t help it( I am not trying to an a-hole) but everyone tells me about what morgan has done to help bmx in new jersey, but all i asked for was a numberplate because the one i had was ripping? So what was the problem? I realize this may not win me many freinds, but you know what that does not bother me at all.

bmiddaugh

Track reps.
    I shall post who they are for CJ on the site this weekend, after I ask Vinny.
    (I think it’s Vinny and Resz with Dale as an alternate..not sure though)

ridinlow

I think we should elect bmxmom156, because it’s seems like she has all the answers.

BIGANT-DOG

Deb is the parent of a racer, so she has a valid opinion on ANYTHING said on this site or any other site realted to bmx in nj.

BIGANT-DOG

Judgement day is coming- those who have helped bmx shall be blessed.

those who have done bmx wrong shall be cast into the eternal pits of hell

bmiddaugh

I would like to know how Dan feels about things as well, and I am hoping he is one of the guys who will voice his opinion on what can be done better next year at the pro-am.
    At some point and I am not bashing Deb, the racers have to say, I’ve had enough, this is what I want to see happen.
    When you’re 8, it’s mom and dad…over 15 or so and…

bmxmom156

first of all lowrider or whoever you are… i would not be involved in the state on that level because of the lack of CIVIL communication. the way ppl speak to ea other ESPECIALLY at a state board meeting( which is against some rules i was told to use foul language at a board meeting) has a direct effect on who decides to volunteer…wheather you believe that or not is your decision…after hearding what went on at the last meeting im sure you know what iam talking about. this has not changed, has been like that for many years… maybe this has something to do with the lack of ppl stepping up to the plate on a state level( as well as locally at some tracks)

and since when did i say i knew all the answers?

all i do is ask the questions.

if you have a personal problem with me why not be a man and step up and speak to me next time you see me?

my son has told me many times he is not into speaking up to the adults because of “all the political bs that goes on” after a while it gets old. i can site a recent attempt(actually 2 attempts) of a meeting betw some riders and staff that totally went in the wrong direction and actually never happened although we(some parents who had ideas for track maintanance and fundraising) tried our best( adults asking the officialsto stay and planning some time after a race to exchange ideas about certain positive changes/ideas they had for the track) to make this happen. i know since then he has no interest in getting involved, he has said he wants to ride and help out the little guys and thats it. he talks to me, and some other parents as i am always open to listen to him or his friends, respect is a 2 way street when it comes to teenagers… i am no way his voice but i do listen to the riders and if they feel comfortable complaining to me or discussing certain things..well thats called COMMUNICATION people… hello???

maybe you should try it sometimes?? listening to teenagers- what a novel idea….

all this because i asked who is elegible to vote? i dont know the answer to that maybe low rider knows?? if so please share with us???

bmiddaugh

Bring Dan to the next meeting, I know 6 or 7 guys who will have his back. That’s the whole thing, if the guys who actually do it don’t want to get involved then you will never get any change that the riders want.
    The only reason there is a pro-am is a bunch of riders pushed for it.

bmiddaugh

Remember there’s a new sheriff in town…
    names Brett Middaugh..
    ya all be cool.. —

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.